Sofia S.
Sofia S.

Is it a expensive store, i heard from friends tht they can be expensive but when they have sales its cheap
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
April 12, 2015, 5:06 p.m.
Very inexpensive and the clothes are really cute. Hip styles, yet not the absolute best quality however.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
April 12, 2015, 5 p.m.
This store is very inexpensive especially when compared to everywhere else
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
April 10, 2015, 10:59 p.m.
I think that their new products are overpriced for what the quality is. But you can find so many cheap things in the clearance section that you cannot pass up!
Bryana B.
Bryana B.
Feb. 16, 2015, 9:10 p.m.
Kind of expensive but they always have a sale
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Feb. 16, 2015, 12:56 a.m.
There not expensive.. They have deals & stuff
Andrew T.
Andrew T.
Feb. 5, 2015, 11:02 p.m.
They usually have a LOT of their products on sale. Regular priced items are probably over priced, but the sale items make up for it and item go on sale quickly.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Feb. 1, 2015, 8:31 p.m.
Their clothes are very expensive, but if you wait a few months, the piece you wanted to buy will probably be in their huge sales section.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Feb. 1, 2015, 12:51 a.m.
I think honestly it depends on your budget. There are some great steals just like any store. I like the fact that with the price ranges there is always variety. I think depending on what you are looking for there is always something in everyone's price range.
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Jan. 31, 2015, 8:37 a.m.
I agree that they are expensive, especially for the quality of clothing you get. SHirts are so thin and clothing is in general cheaply made. I would not recommend this store
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:22 p.m.
It's all about that clearance rack! I would never pay full price, their clothes are cheaply made and overpriced at retail cost.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Jan. 25, 2015, 1:17 a.m.
Some things may be expensive but many of their sales and clearance stuff is really affordable.
hope m.
hope m.
Jan. 24, 2015, 7:37 p.m.
They are really expensive but for sales or discounts they are cheap.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Jan. 24, 2015, 7:36 a.m.
The sales and clearance are phenomenal! While the clothes aren't super-high quality, my tween daughters love this store and so does my wallet. I love the Rue 21 Premium jeans for myself. I try to always wait until they either have a huge clearance sale or until they offer so much off a total purchase. Usually we can score quite a bit for way less than other trendy tween and teen stores.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Jan. 16, 2015, 10:39 a.m.
For the most part it's a cheaper clothing store. The clothes aren't that high quality. However, your friend was right, the sales are great!

Join Now