Rue21

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have 2 words for you . Panty...... dropper This stuff smells like what high quality adult movies smells like . I got for my boyfriend and he loves it too .. and the size you get is well worth the money. Very sad rue 21 is closing. I hope that I can fund it elsewhere.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This was a gift for my son. He loves this cologne. His girlfriend loves it, too. 🥰 I have to say, out of 15 or more colognes my son owns, he wears Rue 21 Black more than any of the others.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
For those new to fragrances, I would recommend this scent as a perfect introduction. It is a generic, simple and inoffensive fragrance with a pleasant smell, but it may not impress you greatly. Its target audience is the younger crowd, so it lacks diversity. Regarding the scent itself, it starts with a sharp citrusy smell, which is enjoyable, followed by a musky drydown that has a masculine edge. It receives compliments from women and is generally easy to like. However, its performance is not outstanding, as it is a light scent and needs reapplication after a few hours. It only comes in a 1.7oz bottle, making it easy to carry around for touch-ups. Its projection is close, about an arm's length away. This fragrance is suitable to wear year-round and is popular with girls. It is safe to wear for running errands, but its longevity is not the best. The only downside is the lack of a larger bottle size. If you are new to fragrances, it's worth trying out.