Rue21
Rue Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 17 Oz

Rue Rue21 Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 1.7 Oz

by Rue21

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rue Rue21 Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 1.7 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Nasiya W.
Rue Rue21 Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 1.7 Oz uploaded by Nasiya W.
This is a cute gift that smells amazing. The packaging is adorable and simple. It smells like freshness. Although don't spray to much at a time.
Real V.
North Olmsted, OH
Rue Rue21 Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 1.7 Oz uploaded by Real V.
New favorite perfume! Rue Rue21 Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 1.7 Oz #affordable #smelldelicious very glad I decided to go with the biggest bottle! 💕 the scent isn’t too thick or heavy, yet lasts awhile! I’ve received many compliments wearing this! I would love if they had a roll on travel/ purse friendly size! #vacay
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Rue Rue21 Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 1.7 Oz uploaded by Tiffany F.
This perfume smells so pretty. It’s like a soft, floral scent. Lasts pretty long. I usually use body spray but this perfume is a keeper!
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Rue Rue21 Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 1.7 Oz uploaded by Tyler B.
I bought this perfume about 2yrs ago & fell in love with the bottle first. It's not too girly. The smell I would say is definitely over powering but I don't mind it. I just make sure not to spray too much cause trust me 2 sprays is good enough. It smells like it could be on the verge of being a cologne for how strong it is. I'd just say if you want something more feminine and fruity don't buy this one. But if you want something with power this should be your go-to. 😉
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Rue Rue21 Eau De Toilette Fragrance Perfume For Her Rue 21 Limited Ed 1.7 Oz uploaded by Stephanie G.
I love this perfume. I purchased from rue 21and it smells really good. The packaging and bottle is really cute. It smells so good. Reminds me of when u come out the shower with your hair and body smelling good. Kinda reminds me of the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner. The only issue I had was the scent doesnt last long and has to be reapplied throughout the day. I would purchase again. I recommend to anyone on a budget. It's a perfume but I use it more like a body mist and apply throughout the day.
Tiffany E.
Oscoda, MI
A fruity spice and young appealing. Complimentary with any style you wear and flirty fun too. It's very comfortable and yet fresh.

Looking for your answer?