BY RUE21

Leave your impression. It's the most basic form of cool, classic & confident, with its elements of bergamot, nutmeg, mandarin & sandalwood. For guys who want to make their mark in its purest form. 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml. Contains alcohol, oil, fragrance &... see more...

Megan S.
I love this Cologne. It smells amazing. You can get it at rue 21. Here’s the kicker it’s ONLY $5.00. I love the name and packaging. The smell is a nice rich handsome smell. I would prefer the bottle be black or maybe silver but hey if that’s all I have to complain about then we’ll who cares lol it’s an amazing men’s or even young boys cologne.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
This is one of my favorite scents on my husband. Fresh and clean. He thinks it's a younger man's scent but I like it. Rue 21 has great prices too. This was just 9.99
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Affordable, classy, rugged, sexy man scent😍😍😍 it is also very uni-sexy. I buy this for every “new” man in my life for our first small holiday/ celebration together. It’s cologne, so it’s like hey I like you, but it’s cheap so if it doesn’t last between you and him, you didn’t break the bank 😂 Also highly recommend it for boys transitioning out of that “axe body spray” faze. Lol
Belle H.
Bend, OR
I bought this for my boyfriend last year and he wears it every single day! He’s super picky about the cologne he wears, so this was a big hit for him! The smell isn’t too intense, but it has that smell that you just want to wrap yourself up in when you’re missing him❤️
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Rue 21 Guys Cologne Spray Carbon Elements, 1.7 FL Ounce Love this stuff on my husband was bought as a Christmas present the fragrant last for hours he loves it as well very good value even went back to buy this bottle so repeat user and will continue to buy. As long as it keeps the smell and not change it
Nathan J.
blossvale
I love this product it smells so good and I wear it a lot. I’ve never gotten anymore colognes from rue but this is a good first impression. It smells like power in a way. I would definitely buy this product again if I ever ran out.
Whitney S.
I worked at Rue 21 & this was my favorite guys scent! I sold the crap out of this one! It smells super fresh and clean! It is alcohol based, so it has a long wear time! You get the standard amount which should last a while! Not to mention, they are only $9.99... how could it get any better than that??
Jessica E.
Lompoc, CA
This had my man smelling amazing! I gave it to him for a gift and he fell in love with it as much as I did. And ladies we all know how important scent is to us!
Stephanie D.
This is my husband favorite cologne. He likes so much that every time we go to rue21 he always buy at least 4 of these. We love the scent of this cologne.
72801Marisa C.
Russellville, AR
I bought some of this for my son for Christmas. It smells a lot like Hugo boss but.only cost 10.00. It smells so good and not too overpowering.

back