Rudi's Organic Bakery Bread uploaded by Sunday c.Rudi's Organic Bakery Bread uploaded by Ruth H.

BY RUDI'S ORGANIC BAKERY

Rudi’s Organic Bakery®  is the leading producer of certified organic bread in the U.S.  Our breads are baked in small batches using a centuries-old practice that results in breads, bagels, buns, pretzels, tortillas and wraps that are baked on the bright side and never include artificial ingredients, preservatives or GMOs.

Some of our favorites are:

Honey Sweet Whole Wheat:  Sweetened with organic honey, and a dash of sunshine, it’s the ultimate topper to your family’s beloved sandwiches.

Country Morning White: It’s light, slightly sweet, and delicious for everyone in the family. The perfect mix of potato and wheat flavors give it the taste that’s great for every occasion, whether making French toast in the morning or turning lunchtime into P, B, and yay!

Multigrain Wraps: Roll up some of your favorite meats, veggies and special toppings for a fun on-the-go meal.

Rudi's Organic Bakery Bread
  • "Really nice taste - so much better than regular grocery-store bread." in 1 review
  • "Everyone in the family loves this and it's healthy." in 1 review
  • "I love Rudi's products #RockTheLunchBox campaign also sent us a coupon to try this product and we could not tell it was both dairy free and gluten free we tried the multigrain bread it had a wonderful flavor, I also love the fact that it is available in the freezer section of the store so you can thaw and use it when you need it." in 1 review
Holleigh H.
Fort Meade, MD
I received a coupon from #RockTheLunchBox for this bread and LOVED it. It was very fresh and you can really taste all the grains in it. I picked up the whole grain loaf. I have been giving my son this bread also and he approves! I used to get the Sarah Lee bread but you really don't know what your getting. I like I can trust this product and everything is clearly labeled. The only downfall is that the loaf is not as big as the sara lee bread I buy. But I am still very happy with this product.
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a free coupon to review this bread in the #rockthelunchbox campaign. I purchased the Rocky Mountain Sourdough bread. I can't eat it because I'm gluten free, but my husband and daughter both enjoyed it. My daughter asked for her bread to be buttered with lunch one day, and she isn't a big bread eater, generally. I loved that the bread was soy & high fructose corn syrup free, however, I couldn't verify with the nongmoproject that this bread was NON-gmo as labelled.
Regardless, the family enjoyed it and at $3.99, I didn't think it was an unreasonable price point for something more healthy.
Sadie G.
I got their Sprouted Multi-grain bread found in the freezer isle. I kept it in the refrigerator for freshness and so that it was readily available. It is soft, flavorful, and delicious! The kids will eat it because it is similar in texture as the "other" bread they might be used to, yet this bread is organic with excellent and healthy ingredients! Is great for sandwiches, or even just spread with butter! ;)
Quinn R.
I received a free coupon from the #Rock the Lunch Box campaign for this product. I had never heard of this brand before now. I got the multi grain bread and made sandwiches with it. I was surprised that it actually tasted good being multi grain. My entire family liked the taste and I would definitely purchase this on my own. It is natural and good for you. Tastes great!
Cassandra C.
This bread is yummy! We got to try it for free though the Rock The Lunchbox voxbox and I was pleasantly surprised. It was kept in the freezer at the store, and I did find the texture was a bit 'spongey' (for lack of a better word), but I loved it toasted. My daughter and husband also enjoyed it. Really nice taste - so much better than regular grocery-store bread. Definitely on the pricey side though - I think without a coupon it's around $4.50-$5 for a small loaf.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Erica S.
Staten Island, NY
I received a coupon for a complimentary item in my #RockTheLunchbox from Influenster @rudisorganic. I cannot find this product anywhere, so unfortunately I cannot grade this product. The review will not let me submit without grading it, so I am going to go with an average rating for now. If I ever find it, I will update my review.
Katie R.
#rockthelunchbox and influenster sent us a coupon to try Rudi's organic Honey sweet whole wheat. It is so good. I love the heel on loads of bread. I was happy to see that the heel on Rudi's isn't a pitiful slice, but a legitimate whole useful slice of bread. This bread was difficult to find. It is great bread.
Kelly O.
Selinsgrove, PA
We got the multigrain bread. My family usually doesn't care for multigrain anything. This was the only item of rudi's that my local store carried. I was surprised that my family liked it and said they would eat it if I got it again. Good flavor and texture.
Kimberly L.
Mckee, KY
#rockthe lunch campaign I received the coupons got the bread home my Son tried it and Loves it better then any bread he has ever eaten I will definitely be buying more of this product.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I couldn't find this product at Target. Does anyone know where I can purchase it?
Sarah M.
Hammond, IN
Where can you purchase this? The only place I have found so far is my local target and they only had the frozen variety.
Am H.
Where do you find these products?
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
I have not been able to locate these. Any one know where to find these in southern California?
Elizabeth H.
Do they have coupons available?