Rudi's Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Original uploaded by Jay A.

BY RUDI'S

Rudi's Original Sandwich Bread.
Gluten-free.
Gluten-free bakery.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®.
All-natural ingredients. see more...

• Do you like the freezer isle Rudi's bread or the one loca...8 Answers
  • Have you ever discovered holes or pockets in your bread ?6 Answers
Rudi's Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Original
  • "Its also soy and dairy free which for me being lactose intolerant is great! " in 1 review
  • "Make sure to refrigerate your bread though as it can go bad quite quickly." in 1 review
Anna Louise A.
Paint Lick, KY
I have been gluten free (not by choice) for over five years now, and this is the only bread I buy. I keep it frozen until I need it and then switch it over to the fridge. Most days for lunch I eat two slices of this bread and two eggs. I start by buttering both sides of the bread and then frying it in a non stick skillet. Then place an egg on toasted slice. Truly the best gluten free bread out there.
Nicole L.
My favorite of the supermarket gluten free bread options.  You get more in the loaf, and the slices are bigger.  The taste is fine, maybe a little sweet if anything, but not weird at all, and it's still fine when you toast it or eat it at room temp.  It doesn't crumble or break the way other gluten free breads do.  Definitely better than Udi's.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Overall I do not dislike this bread, it is different than regular bread though. Tastes a bit more sweet and has to be refrigerated or will mold quickly. If it gets older, it also crumbles and breaks. With all said, it does the job for everyday sandwiches!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
This bread should be refrigerated, along with other similar-styled bread. Rudi's is not my favorite dairy-free bread (ezekiel holds the cake) but sometimes Udi's is on sale and ezekiel isnt. This bread isnt that bad, but it is not similar to what americans are used to for bread (europe, yes). It's a bit more hard and textured than fluffy white bread.
Marley P.
This gluten-free bread is just okay. Like a lot of gluten-free products, it has to be refrigerated, which is an issue for me because I am a college student and only have a mini-fridge with limited space. The taste and texture of this bread is a bit more dry and bland than some others I've tried, but it isn't terrible.
Kenyana B.
Addison
Oh my goodness, this bread is a mess.
I tried it with a burger, it ruined the burger. I tried it with peanut butter
and jelly and all I could taste was hard dry crumbly bread. I let my co workers
try it and after 1 bite they trashed it. It’s a stale flavorless taste. I have
the original flavor but still!. I do not recommend this if you need good
flavorful bread.  Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery Original Sandwich Bread, 18 oz, (Pack of 8)
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
No lo sé, es bueno pero no es de mis favoritos. Todo lo que diga que es libre de gluten lo compro, porque es más saludable sin embargo es un mito que la comida de ese tipo tiene un sabor feo pero con este pan, si es lo primero que alguien prueba para saber como es la comida sin gluten odiarían tooooda la comida sin gluten, no lo sé.. no termina de convencerme.
Jay A.
I received this complimentary from Influenster for the #RockTheLunchbox campaign. I never had frozen bread I just thaw before so it was a new experience. I found that the texture does change once the bread is frozen. I think its a bit hard but I put it in the microwave wrapped in a napkin for a few seconds and it was now soft. It tastes okay but I prefer to toast it and use it for other uses than for sandwiches. I love that is gluten free but of course it means paying more for it. Its also soy and dairy free which for me being lactose intolerant is great!
Erin G.
Wytheville, VA
My husband and I bought a loaf of the Rudi's Organic Bakery Artisan Bread a few weeks ago on the advice of my mom who was just diagnosed with a Gluten allergy. Since it has to stay in the freezer it was hard to use it for anything but toast (unless you remembered 30 minutes before you wanted to make a sandwich- which is not possible most days with kids deciding at random they want a sandwich or just a plain piece of bread). The taste is good and they have a large variety of flavors/types. I just prefer my bread soft and not cold.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I am not gluten-sensitive, but I bought this because it was on sale and I wanted to see if I liked the texture and taste. This was not a winner for me. It was hard, dense, and didn't taste that good. The slices are small, so they aren't good for any kind of sandwich fit for an adult. The bread breaks apart and crumbles easily. The taste isn't horrible, but I will not repurchase this. Maybe if i was used to gluten-free breads, the texture would be more tolerable.
Jay A.
Do you like the freezer isle Rudi's bread or the one located in the bakery area better?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Have you ever discovered holes or pockets in your bread ?