BY RUDI'S #11 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery Multigrain Sandwich Bread.
Gluten-free.
Certified GF®.
All-natural ingredients. see more...

Rudi's Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Multigrain
  • "We got a coupon from #rockthelunchbox to try this brand free and so we bought this one and the bread tastes pretty good compared to other gluten free breads but the kids do not really like it" in 4 reviews
  • "I do have to say I will never eat gluten free bread again." in 1 review
PiecesOf C.
I’ve been diagnosed with Celiac for almost a decade now, but I’ve had it probably my whole life. Breakfast is my favorite meal. I can eat it any time of the day. Thus, finding good sandwich bread is important.

This is not good bread. It tastes like cardboard for $6! Plus, you have to keep it in the freezer and defrost it every time you want toast or a turkey sandwich. Save your money. #influenstereats
Eb W.
Dallas, TX
I haven’t been diagnosed with celiac disease but a gluten free diet keeps the bloating, irritability and and headaches away. This bread is great for grilled cheese sandwiches and BLT’s when the rest of the family is enjoying breakfast.
Christina D.
San Diego , CA
There are definitely better options out there, though not many. My main issue with Rudi's is that it's awfully expensive for what I'm getting. It crumbles more than a lot of other options, and worse, it tends to be full of large holes. Am I paying for air? I know that air is gluten free...but I wanted bread. The value just isn't there, even though the flavor is. I do enjoy the multigrain option, but it seems to fall apart more than the other flavors of Rudi's, and it tends to be the flavor that has the most holes.

Just isn't worth the cost.
Lamonica W.
Gainesville, FL
I want to give this bread a higher rating because it is incredibly delicious; but, I can't get over how small the loaves are. I know they aren't going to have to soft fluffiness of regular bread; but, I can't shake the feeling that I'm being ripped off every time I make a sandwich and my ingredients barely fit. I shouldn't have to struggle to put four slices of thin meat and cheese between two pieces of bread.

Other than the size, the taste, texture, and flavour puts it in my top three favourite gf bread brands.
Brittany M.
Not the worst. It most definitely not the best gluten free bread. It's super crumbly, flaky, dry, and does not hold a sandwich together. It was actually pretty frustrating to try and use this bread, I threw out the rest of the loaf.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
This bread is definetly one of the better gluten free breads. I was diagnoised in 2006 with my gluten allergy and since then I have tried many breads. Currently I am in love with Three Bakers bread which I would recommend over this product if it is available. This one is more crumbly which I am not a fan of at all.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
My mom absolutely loves this bread, it's her favorite. Since she has celiacs, it's been hard to find a decent tasting bread that isn't like eating a rock, and Rudi's is perfect. I recommend this product to anyone who has celiacs!
Natalie W.
Okay. The texture is a bit close-textured and it has a slightly weird after-taste. It's decent because it's easily found in a lot of supermarket frozen sections, so that's a huge plus. Price is comparable to other GF breads too. Much better toasted.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's definitely OK. I've had better gluten free breads, I've had worse. I usually warm this up for a few seconds in the microwave to soften it a bit. At least it doesn't have holes like Udis does.
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
Loved this bread when I was eating gluten free. Kept it in the fridge so it would last longer without molding. Good taste can’t tell the difference between this and regular bread
Kara G.
I find that a lot of gluten free breads are dry and fall apart. What is this one like? Does it hold together well?
Yari A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this bread meant to be hard?
Vicky A.
Where can I find this bread?
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
How does this work toasted?
Whitney C.
Shelby, OH
How is this bread in terms of softness?