BY RUDI'S #11 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery Multigrain Sandwich Bread.
Gluten-free.
Certified GF®.
All-natural ingredients. see more...

• I find that a lot of gluten free breads are dry and fall apart. W...9 Answers
  • Where can I find this bread?2 Answers
  • How does this work toasted? 2 Answers
Rudi's Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Multigrain
  • "We got a coupon from #rockthelunchbox to try this brand free and so we bought this one and the bread tastes pretty good compared to other gluten free breads but the kids do not really like it" in 4 reviews
  • "I do have to say I will never eat gluten free bread again." in 1 review
Christina D.
San Diego , CA
There are definitely better options out there, though not many. My main issue with Rudi's is that it's awfully expensive for what I'm getting. It crumbles more than a lot of other options, and worse, it tends to be full of large holes. Am I paying for air? I know that air is gluten free...but I wanted bread. The value just isn't there, even though the flavor is. I do enjoy the multigrain option, but it seems to fall apart more than the other flavors of Rudi's, and it tends to be the flavor that has the most holes.

Just isn't worth the cost.
Lamonica W.
Gainesville, FL
I want to give this bread a higher rating because it is incredibly delicious; but, I can't get over how small the loaves are. I know they aren't going to have to soft fluffiness of regular bread; but, I can't shake the feeling that I'm being ripped off every time I make a sandwich and my ingredients barely fit. I shouldn't have to struggle to put four slices of thin meat and cheese between two pieces of bread.

Other than the size, the taste, texture, and flavour puts it in my top three favourite gf bread brands.
Brittany M.
Not the worst. It most definitely not the best gluten free bread. It's super crumbly, flaky, dry, and does not hold a sandwich together. It was actually pretty frustrating to try and use this bread, I threw out the rest of the loaf.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
This bread is definetly one of the better gluten free breads. I was diagnoised in 2006 with my gluten allergy and since then I have tried many breads. Currently I am in love with Three Bakers bread which I would recommend over this product if it is available. This one is more crumbly which I am not a fan of at all.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
My mom absolutely loves this bread, it's her favorite. Since she has celiacs, it's been hard to find a decent tasting bread that isn't like eating a rock, and Rudi's is perfect. I recommend this product to anyone who has celiacs!
Natalie W.
Okay. The texture is a bit close-textured and it has a slightly weird after-taste. It's decent because it's easily found in a lot of supermarket frozen sections, so that's a huge plus. Price is comparable to other GF breads too. Much better toasted.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's definitely OK. I've had better gluten free breads, I've had worse. I usually warm this up for a few seconds in the microwave to soften it a bit. At least it doesn't have holes like Udis does.
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
This bread is ok. I won't eat it unless it's heated up. It's very rubbery and crumbles plus it's expensive. I have found others with much better quality and price.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
Pretty dang good! This bread tastes really great compared to most gluten free bread. I have been gluten free for about a year now and I was excited to try this bread because it wasn't frozen, then our local target switch it to frozen aisle, which in my opinion decreased the quality and taste of the bread. It is hard to take apart when wanting to use one slice of bread. It ether crumbles, or the bread ends up breaking in the toaster while trying to heat & defrost. The taste is hearty earth bread. Almost like Ezekiel bread. I end up buying this occasionally if the store is sold out of the other brands. Toasting it makes it even better!
Meghan N.
Canal Winchester, OH
This brand isn't bad, but there are others out there that are much softer and easier to work with. Too often, unless I warm it up, this brand crumbles or is stiff.
Kara G.
I find that a lot of gluten free breads are dry and fall apart. What is this one like? Does it hold together well?
Yari A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this bread meant to be hard?
Vicky A.
Where can I find this bread?
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
How does this work toasted?
Whitney C.
Shelby , OH
How is this bread in terms of softness?