BY RUDI'S #17 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery Multigrain Sandwich Bread.
Gluten-free.
Certified GF®.
All-natural ingredients. see more...

• I find that a lot of gluten free breads are dry and fall apart. W...9 Answers
  • Where can I find this bread?2 Answers
  • How does this work toasted? 2 Answers
Rudi's Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Multigrain
  • "We got a coupon from #rockthelunchbox to try this brand free and so we bought this one and the bread tastes pretty good compared to other gluten free breads but the kids do not really like it" in 4 reviews
  • "I do have to say I will never eat gluten free bread again." in 1 review
Eliza N.
Fort Collins, CO
Ive been gluten free for about six year now. When I first when gluten free I would try this bread and it was alright. But now since I've tried some good gluten free bead and tried this again I would not recommend. This bread is very very dry. Its hard to mimic gluten bread, but this is not good. I highly suggest "Outside of the bread box" They have very good bread that is not hard and dry.
Shannon H.
Hamilton, NJ
Rudi's is one of the best gluten free breads out there! When I first learned about my celiacs i stopped buying bread all together because the GF substitutes were subpar, but then I found rudis and is so close to the real thing, at a regular size and doesn't have a bunch of holes
Love this bread. I keep it in my freezer and take out a slice or two a day or several hours before I need bread. Delicious. Filling. Has same bread consistency as non gluten. I love how companies are making it easy to be gluten free.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Normally I am not a fan of multigrain breads but this one is very good. Especially for someone who can't eat regular bread options like this are amazing. The only downside is the price, like most gluten free products.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I like Rudi's more than udis because it tastes better, it's bigger, and it's cheaper! I just wish they would
Make gluten free bread with normal sized slices! I have to make myself two sandwiches to satisfy my hunger!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Pretty tasty GF bread! Like other brands I have tried, you need to toast it some to minimize it falling apart as you eat it as a sandwich. Kind of pricey, but on par with other gluten free breads in term of pice.
Deana F.
Much better than most gluten free breads! All GF bread makes good toast, but the true test is in the sandwich! Does it crumble and crack? Is it dry and mealy? Is it gummy? Rudi's passes!
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
Pretty good but not my favorite (udi). like that it's kept frozen. cheaper than most. I suspect this is the same relabled store brand as Aldi.
Luke S.
I cannot stand the texture of this bread. The size doesn't make up for much being so small, and the taste isn't that great either.
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
There are definitely better options out there, though not many. My main issue with Rudi's is that it's awfully expensive for what I'm getting. It crumbles more than a lot of other options, and worse, it tends to be full of large holes. Am I paying for air? I know that air is gluten free...but I wanted bread. The value just isn't there, even though the flavor is. I do enjoy the multigrain option, but it seems to fall apart more than the other flavors of Rudi's, and it tends to be the flavor that has the most holes.

Just isn't worth the cost.
Kara G.
I find that a lot of gluten free breads are dry and fall apart. What is this one like? Does it hold together well?
Yari A.
Is this bread meant to be hard?
Vicky A.
Where can I find this bread?
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
How does this work toasted?
Whitney C.
Shelby , OH
How is this bread in terms of softness?