BY RUCHE BOUTIQUE

Kyli W.
Woodbine, NJ
Very poor quality. good prices, but the clothing is similar to the quality of forever 21 and more expensive at that. i was really disappointed with my first and only purchase.
Natalia G.
Not my style.. Its like a Franchesca's Collection store. prices are okay, nothing amazing.
Leanna W.
Warren, NJ
Unique, bohemian apparel but the quality does not justify the price. Fabric typically appears cheap, seams are badly sewn and the few items I loved enough to purchase did not last long in the laundry.
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
Really cute stuff but a little too pricey for my checkbook. I do know some people who would love this though.
Lyn M.
They sell interesting things for sometimes less than other stores, but the return policy isn't very good.
Shari F.
Just got a couple things from pennys. They have seriously gone down hill. It is rare that i find something cute enough worth buying. They're shoe departments have gotten a bit better but their clothing is hit-or-miss. Their clearance is still pretty pricey and jcp use to be a family affordable store. I don't think that much anymore.
Vanessa A.
Compared to my other favorite online retailers (ASOS and Modcloth, for example), I've actually kept the most clothes from Ruche! One Christmas, I ordered a tulle slip/dress and a gold glitter skirt that continue to be two of my favorite items in my wardrobe, and that skirt gets compliments all the time. Unfortunately, I've gotta knock off a star because its shipping/return policy just isn't as great as somewhere like ASOS. But Ruche, overall, hits a more niche aesthetic than the sprawling ASOS inventory, so it's nice to know I've got a more curated collection of clothes to look at when I turn to Ruche. Very solid retailer!
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
Ruche is an online boutique specializing in women's clothing with a vintage flair. I've been buying from them for several years now, and usually purchase a few things each year. Their items are very cute, and while they can be a little pricey, it's not usually outrageous. The quality of the items varies because they carry many brands and don't have their own brand. My other complaint is a lack of many plus-sized options (there are a few but not nearly as many as the regular sizes).
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
Love this site! Tons of stuff to pick from. Always something new I can find, I definitely spend way too much on here
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I don't have too much experience shopping with Ruche, I've only purchased a few things as of right now. However, I really like the style and the quality of all their clothes. Things shipped quickly, and their site was easy to nav.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Is this brand expensive?
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
How is the pricing?
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
Are all of their products good quality?