BY RUCHE BOUTIQUE

Alyssa S.
Love the vintage classic style of the items on this site. It's kind of like a sister site to Modcloth. Although a little expensive for a broke college girl (lol), the items are aesthetically appealing.
Leanna W.
Warren, NJ
Unique, bohemian apparel but the quality does not justify the price. Fabric typically appears cheap, seams are badly sewn and the few items I loved enough to purchase did not last long in the laundry.
Courtney P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have been shopping on here for over a year now. I love the sales and the variety. Everything is great quality and the prices are just right. I definitely recommend giving it a look.
Chelan H.
Ruche has the cutest clothing. Whenever in the mood to online shop, ruche is the site I visit first. I am always in love with their timeless dresses and blouses. So classy and cute!
Kyli W.
Woodbine, NJ
Very poor quality. good prices, but the clothing is similar to the quality of forever 21 and more expensive at that. i was really disappointed with my first and only purchase.
STEPHANIE C.
I love shopping at this store style is a bit vintage, the quality of the clothes is changing because there are many brands that sell this shop, prices are rather expensive but not outrageous
Stephanie B.
Chantilly, VA
Cute clothes at great prices! Super comfy while still looking cute! I wear my blue Ruche sweater all the time, but am able to dress it up in tons of different ways.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I came across this website, from influencer, and love it. super super cute clothes, and good for tiny people, to plus size people. a good one for anyone! check it out!
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
So devastated when I found out they are closing. I loved this store. Clothes are great quality and adorable. I lobe their sales and the unique yet stylish attributes of their clothes. They have trendy and classic styles that are easy and fun to wear. Customer service is also great. Hopefully thr owners will start up again.
Elizabeth M.
I absolutely love the style of the clothing at Ruche. If you are looking for unique and pretty clothes, then you need to take a look at this online shop.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Is this brand expensive?
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
How is the pricing?
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
Are all of their products good quality?