BY RUCHE BOUTIQUE

Kristen E.
Schoolcraft , MI
I've been shopping on and off at Ruche for several years now, and overall the quality of the clothing is great. The promotional sales and clearances are good, but the items usually are not marked down as much as I'd hope. Cute clothes though! Sometimes runs a little large depending on the brand.
Natalie W.
Richmond, KY
The items from Ruche are very unique and well made. Because they are high quality products some things run on the more expensive side. When I buy something from them it is always a unique product I know I wouldn't find anywhere else. Lots of cute frilly dresses that I love!
Tasha C.
It's just as fun to look around the site as is to shop. Love that everything is so feminine. I like the lookbooks and blog too. Always inspiring. Only down side is you have to act quickly because they may run out of your size. So if you see something you love go for it!
Tessa B.
Adore ruche but I can find their items on other sites at better prices. There's been a steady increase on the prices and the 20% discounts here and there don't help much. Still love the store but a lot of the clothes I like I'm not willing to buy due to the price.
Laura L.
I absolutely adore the clothing at Ruche Boutique. It is cute and girly with a vintage feel. It's great to have another online boutique that stocks clothing I can't necessarily find at stores.
Shari F.
Just got a couple things from pennys. They have seriously gone down hill. It is rare that i find something cute enough worth buying. They're shoe departments have gotten a bit better but their clothing is hit-or-miss. Their clearance is still pretty pricey and jcp use to be a family affordable store. I don't think that much anymore.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I don't have too much experience shopping with Ruche, I've only purchased a few things as of right now. However, I really like the style and the quality of all their clothes. Things shipped quickly, and their site was easy to nav.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
I am on a budget since buying a house, but I cannot wait to be able to splurge on myself and make my first purchase. I will most likely buy a dress. The have the cutest clothing that I think transition for day and night.
Kelsey S.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought a dress from here a few months ago! the quality is nice and shipping was fast! A lot of their items can be more expensive in price, however the have sales pretty often which takes down the price,
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I love Ruche, I have unfortunately never been into one of their stores, I buy from their website. I have been extremely happy with all of my purchases. Ruche has a great selection and reasonable prices!
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Is this brand expensive?
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
How is the pricing?
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
Are all of their products good quality?