BY RUCHE BOUTIQUE

Vanessa A.
Compared to my other favorite online retailers (ASOS and Modcloth, for example), I've actually kept the most clothes from Ruche! One Christmas, I ordered a tulle slip/dress and a gold glitter skirt that continue to be two of my favorite items in my wardrobe, and that skirt gets compliments all the time. Unfortunately, I've gotta knock off a star because its shipping/return policy just isn't as great as somewhere like ASOS. But Ruche, overall, hits a more niche aesthetic than the sprawling ASOS inventory, so it's nice to know I've got a more curated collection of clothes to look at when I turn to Ruche. Very solid retailer!
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
Ruche is an online boutique specializing in women's clothing with a vintage flair. I've been buying from them for several years now, and usually purchase a few things each year. Their items are very cute, and while they can be a little pricey, it's not usually outrageous. The quality of the items varies because they carry many brands and don't have their own brand. My other complaint is a lack of many plus-sized options (there are a few but not nearly as many as the regular sizes).
RJ S.
I love Ruche! I've been buying from here for years. They always have very unique pieces, and I haven't experienced poor quality very often like some other reviewers (I've only returned things a few times, and I think I did have to pay shipping). My only complaint is the sizing isn't very predictable - is a small a small, or actually an XS? Is this going to fit like a 0 or a 4? But it's hard to be consistent when you carry a lot of different labels, so I can deal.
Julianne S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I bought a sweater from Ruche a few months ago and I really like it. The items they sell are unique and really cute. Some things are a bit pricey so I only buy the items that I really love! I didn't have any trouble with the quality of the product that I got. My sweater was well made and the color was exactly the same as what I had seen on the computer screen. I also didn't have any trouble with shipping and my sweater arrived early :)
Margaret F.
Kettering, OH
I could spend hours looking over the clothes on shopruche.com! I love the styles they have, and of the few items I've been able to buy, they have all been great quality. Their customer service is excellent and helped me with a return and with providing information on one of their products. It's a great site to shop the sales! Sometimes it can be cheaper (and cuter!) than ModCloth, which is also one of my faves.
Lindsay P.
Granite City, IL
I love this store! It has goregeous dresses and blouses that resemble things from the 50s and 60s and other eras. I love the vintage feel to everything. I would say the clothes is durable and will last a few years. I wish the prices were maybe a little lower so I could afford to get everything. But other than that I love this store and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for trending and vintage styles!
Jordan P.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Clothes are great quality and adorable. I lobe their sales and the unique yet stylish attributes of their clothes. They have trendy and classic styles that are easy and fun to wear. Customer service is also great. I've been ordering from ruche for the past 5 years.
Bailey R.
Terrell, TX
Ruche Boutique has great styles, on the latest trends, and prices for every budget. Their sale selection is great but things go fast. I love shopping their look books for outfits already put together. Most dresses are too short for me but their longer skirts and maxis do the trick. Also, check out their desktop wallpapers. A fun addition to a truly manageable website.
Chandler R.
Provo, UT
I came across Ruche a few months back and fell in love. I know that they have some items that can be spendy, but they also have plenty of sale items that are not. They frequently do different percentages off which is great! Beautiful pieces and I get compliments on the dresses I have purchased from here all the time.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
Ruche offers a very relaxed set of items. It's a really good place find pieces that aren't going to scream at people. The pricing varies in how reasonable they are, but over all it's a good place for middle-class people to shop. If you want to be comfortable without compromising style, you should shop at Ruche.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Is this brand expensive?
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
How is the pricing?
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
Are all of their products good quality?