Rucci Toenail Separator Pair (Pack of 6)

by Rucci

Make painting your toes easier with these toenail separators. The set includes a pair of the toenail separators, so you have one for each foot to make pedicures faster.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rucci Toenail Separator Pair (Pack of 6)!
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
These are as good as it gets. Kept my toes from sticking to each other like sardines in a a ton can while I was painting my toenails. My toes did feel a bit funky from being stretched out every which way.
Fort Bliss, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
Perfect for doing you feet at home. I would recommend to anyone that's into just doing things yourself. They are very easy to use and also sturdy. They can be purchased as your local drug store.
Newark, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
Essential for any girls pamper kit, comes in handy for you to carry in your purse as well instead of leaving the salon in a hurry with Tissue between your toes !
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
These are great to use when you have an impatient 6 year old who loves to get her nails and toes painted like I do! They are super easy to use (my daughter can do it by herself :) they are a great buy
North Walpole, NH
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
Those toe separators are good for when you try to paint your toes. They don't rip when you take them off and help transferring polish from one toe to the other.
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
Every time I paint my toes I have to use these. They keep my toes separated and help them dry faster. Helps prevent smudging and keep them looking pretty.
Jordan, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
Great as a present if u know that one person who just can't paint there nails/toes without smearing them (we all know that one friend)
Laguna Niguel , CA
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
I mean just like any other toe separator to does what it's supposed do nothing too special but it's for an affordable price so why not.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
Cheap and easy to use! Elf has such valuable items for a cheap price. I have had mine for about a year and they are still intact!
Odessa, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators
Pretty standard toe separators. They're nothing exceptional or outstanding. Just serving their purpose of not smudging my toes.

Looking for your answer?