BY RUCCI

Buy on Jet.com
Serra K.
This product is amazing!! They are great for on the go and the suction cup helps if you both hands to do your makeup or eyebrows. I love that it magnifies 7x because you can really see what needs to be cleaned and how to shape your brows.
Day C.
This little mirror comes in handy big time when you need to do your makeup or eyebrows and you are somewhere that doesn't have a mirror so the suction cups will hold it so you won't have to worry plus they are not that expensive
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love me a mirror! Especially a mirror that sticks to my other mirror or another surface so I can be hands free!! Very affordable s very effective. Love this mirror so much and bring it everywhere with me.
Sam C.
These things are great. I put mine in my shower and it's awesome for when I'm trying to take my makeup off. There is all kinds of brands so it doesn't really matter which one you buy. This one seems nice enough.
Bianca P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love these mirrors! So perfect for getting ready in the morning and when preciseness is necessary. It's effective and definitely meets my expectations. Would recommend to a friend or family member.
Tara M.
These are amazingly portable. They're great for putting places that don't have a mirror. The suction cup makes it easy to apply and remove.
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this. I have one in my shower so I can see when I'm taking my makeup off. I think I purchased it at Walmart. I've had it for years.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I have one of these on my vanity mirror! They are great for tweezing eye brows! I love mine fire getting the perfect eyeshadow look!
gabriela D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love to mirror, I love using it to fix my brows and it makes it easier because u can place it right by the light and it will stay
Vivianna H.
Perfect for the shower. Since it sticks to the wall or you can take it on the go . wonderful product cousin lives for it
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute, IN
What does everyone think about this?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Where can I find this
Nicole M.
Do you have to constantly restick the suction cups like every other suction cup??
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Where exactly would someone use this?
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you buy one at?