BY RUCCI

• How is the grip on these? Do they actually remove hairs o...5 Answers
Titan M.
Cascade, ID
Perfect for grabbing the annoying little hairs that pointy tip tweezers cant. The angled ends make it easy to line right up to the base of the hair so it isn't difficult to get it out the first time. They're inexpensive and they work just as well as ones you would find in a Sephora.
Lola N.
Mount Vernon, IN
They work great! The grip holds well and they definitely get the job done. I definitely recommend!! They aren't loose or anything and I almost use them every single day! Nothing compares to how well these are put together!
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
Very good tweezers! Let's me pluck my brows with precision and I can focus on each hair unlike some tweezers that are pointed at the end and result in over plucking! These really grip the hairs!
Courtney H.
Hazard, KY
I love these tweezers! They grip even fine hairs and allow me to tweeze my eye brows with accuracy and precision. Well worth the money! And will last forever.
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Perfect tweezer to bring on the go! The slanted edges are my favorite because they really allow you to get a good grip on those hard to pluck eyebrow hairs!
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
This is a great tweezer. Its fine tip allows you to grab one hair with out breaking it. I keep one in my bag and one home.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
In my opinion i think any tweezers work well for me and these look like good enough tweezers to help shape your brows
Marianne S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This ml initial tweezer is perfect, compact and also helps me to put on my fake lashes not only do my brows
Jennifer D.
Oxnard, CA
I like buying the mini tweezer to pluck under neath my eyebrows. I also use it to get the splinter out.
Denisse O.
I love this tweezer it works very well. Would definitely recommend this and repurchase in the future.
Asma T.
Fairfax, VA
How is the grip on these? Do they actually remove hairs or do they just grab them then make it difficult to pull them out like a lot of tweezers?