BY RUCCI

Silver extendable mirror that is perfect in the washroom for a better view for grooming and make-up application. With one side that magnifies five times that gives you an up-close view for plucking or doing detail work on your eyes. The mirror rotates easily 360 degrees. Dimensions - 20 x 1 x 13 in. Item weight - 2 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love this mirror. I have it in my bathroom. it is very useful for all the make up queens out there that don't have enough space on their bathroom counter for a counter mirror. It hangs on the wall and extend when you need to use it. it magnifies just right. love it.
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I have this mirror hung up in my bathroom! It comes to so much use. I use it to stretch into the shower when needed and outside when needed. it has two sides, a regular and a magnified. Its clear, its a good size and its handy!
Dena W.
I do love this, I own the exact mirror. Great reach and swivel. My only con would be lighting, it would be awesome if it had a light.