Ruby Wing Nail Polish uploaded by Jacquelyn D.Ruby Wing Nail Polish uploaded by Jacquelyn D.
2 colors available

BY RUBY WING

Have some fun with your nails with Ruby Wing's Color Changing Polish Sandy Shore that is a light, sandy shade indoors and a pale red outdoors. Ruby Wing specializes in color changing nail polish using SolarActive technology. Their polish is both vegan and never tested on animals. They are dedicated to celebrating color in all its forms.

Buy on Jet.com*
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
(I own the version in gold glitter that turns to red in the sun.) These are fun. Easy to apply, makes a great topper for another color, and I've also packed it on to wear solo. The gold glitter that turns to red is especially fun for Valentine's Day or Christmas. I haven't wear-tested this one past four or five days, because I usually wear it for a holiday and do a polish change soon after. But the gold glitter version I have seems to last about as long as any glitter polish (and was equally challenging to remove).
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ride 'Em Cowgirl
I'm not typically a glitter kinda gal, but these are just too fun to not love them! They wear easily, they last without flaking off, and it's fun to watch them change colors! I even bought sets for my girlfriends stockings! These are just a fun thing to wear, and if you do love a glitter polish, you should definitely be wearing these!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Ride 'Em Cowgirl
When I first wore this I had no idea that it was color changing with the sun! I went outside and was shocked when I looked down. I LOVE this! It looks gorgeous whether you are inside or outside. The glitter isn't too hard to remove which is a big problem with a lot of polishes
Jacquelyn D.
Jacquelyn D.
Review for: Sandy Shore
Great stuff. Changes colors via UV light so it won't work on a cloudy day. Colors really compliment each other! Polish is good doesn't chip easily.
Mariana V.
Mariana V.
Madera, CA
Review for: Ride 'Em Cowgirl
Have any of you guys tried this product before ? , if you had please let me know that will mean a lot đź’•
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.
Review for: Ride 'Em Cowgirl
Color changing my favorite part love it amazing i got scare at first but then fell in love with it
Miriam T.
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Ride 'Em Cowgirl
My mother in law is a huge fan of glitter nail polish she was in love with this product
Dionna B.
Dionna B.
Review for: Sandy Shore
Super pigmentation. I absolutely love this polish. The shades are great I have so many!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Ride 'Em Cowgirl
Love these! They go on smoothly and don't flake amor break at all. You'll love this!
Alaska y.
Alaska y.
Seminole , FL
Review for: Ride 'Em Cowgirl
I'm very picky on glitter nail polish but I really like this one. Like the colors to
Kyira B.
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Look beautiful. On me. My hands dark
Ariana a.
Ariana a.
walla walla
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these stay on for long?