BY RUBY WING

Have some fun with your nails with Ruby Wing's Color Changing Polish Kitten Heels that is a bright pink indoors and a bright red outdoors. Ruby Wing specializes in color changing nail polish using SolarActive technology. Their polish is both vegan and never tested on animals. They are dedicated to celebrating color in all its forms. see more...

FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Review for: Desert Valley more...
I love this mood changing nail polish. It has crushed sparkles and it goes from gold to purple indigo iridescent. It is my first time purchasing this color but it is worth the price. I purchased it at a beauty supply store drug stores don't carry this polish. Recommend if you like glitter changing nails.Ruby Wing Color Changing Polish
Allison V.
Magnolia , AR
This nail polish is super fun! I love the bright pink for the spring and summertime, especially on my toes. I really enjoy watching the color change when I go outside. The change can be a little subtle, especially if you don't get direct, bright sunlight, but that's okay with me since I like the indoor color of it too. The polish is a little creamier than some of my other favorites, so I try to do two thin coats and let it dry thoroughly between each coat so it dries well. It doesn't last as long as some of my other polishes, so it's more of a fun treat than a long-lasting indulgence.
Kelsey P.
I received this polish as a sample from Birchbox and loved it so much I ended up purchasing. I wish I could find it in more colors.
This polish never really changes colors for me, which is why I didn't give it the full 5 stars. However, this nail polish stays on forever! I love the pink color, so to me it's not a huge issue that it never turns red.
I never have any issues with chipping until the 4th or 5th day of wear without a top coat whereas with my other polishes(opi, Essie, orly) I usually get chips after a day or two without a top coat.
Jewel Rae G.
Montreal
Review for: Wanted Dead or Alive more...
I picked up this nail polish at my local Winners. I immediately fell in love with these color changing nail polishes, so I decided to get another color. It's definitely worth a try and worth the price.
brianna t.