Ruby Kisses SUPER GLOSS LG06 Iced Coffee uploaded by Zoë L.Ruby Kisses SUPER GLOSS LG06 Iced Coffee uploaded by Zoë L.

BY RUBY KISSES

• You anybody else fine it kid of heavy on ur lips even wit...1 Answers
Zoë L.
Tallahassee, FL
I️ haven’t used this color but I️ have used Rum Raisin and Crystal Clear. I️ usually get mine from the beauty supply store for $1.99. And they’re great glosses. I️ find that the Rum Raisin makes my lips peel a little (probably because of the glitter), but crystal clear makes my lips so soft!
Aniyah W.
Ruby kisses has good hydrating lip gloss that will stay on your lips and hydrate until it’s gone. Packaging is not beautiful but I had the lip gloss for awhile. I would recommend it but I tried better.
Tamarah P.
Smells amazing, looks sassy and lasts over an hour on the lips! Has lots of shimmer in it so if you're a girly-girl like me then you absolutely LOVE their lip gloss line! The LG06 Golden Cherry one is my top favorite! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Melina M.
Ramsey
It not the best I love the company color though it’s bright and has a bit of sparkles this is my first time using it.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like it but to me its to thick to use...so I only use it litely
But it smell nice also
Myriam Z.
I absolutely love this lip gloss, I always use it on top of a matte lip stick and not expensive at all. Hope it could last all day.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
You anybody else fine it kid of heavy on ur lips even with a lit coat