Ruby Kisses Pure Mineral HD Concealer RMC06 Caramel uploaded by Shaneece G.

BY RUBY KISSES

Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
So I don't have this shade I think I have warm honey but this is a go to concealer of mine it's light weight & perfect for a everyday beat, the coverage is medium I would say & it blends I phenomenally! I also like to use this product on my clients & they're always popping
E J.
Covington, GA
I really love this concealer! It gives me great coverage & it lasts for a while. I love how it's convenient & you can find it at any beauty supply store.
Latoya W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this products for concealing my eyebrows! Not too thick or thin consistency! Inexpensive product!
Jam W.
I love this concealer. I usually use it over my orange colour corrector before I put on my foundation. It blends in well with my skin and I use it to conceal dark spots.