RUBY KISSES MINERAL POWDER 0.35oz (RMP16 Ebony) uploaded by 👑Natiasha H.RUBY KISSES MINERAL POWDER 0.35oz (RMP16 Ebony) uploaded by Krystile K.

BY RUBY KISSES

Tomeka T.
I absolutely love this product! I have been looking for a powder that first, matches my skin color and secondly, does not look dry and cakey. This is my absolute favorite of all time. I have been using this product for years. I wash my face, apply my moisturizer use a little bit of the ruby kisses BB cream (my favorite) and apply the powder. I have lots of dark marks and it gives me a medium to full coverage still leaving a natural look almost as if I have no makeup on. There aren't too many colors but if you find your perfect match, I think you would love this opposed to liquid foundation if your looking for a light finish.
Krystile K.
Cordova, TN
I love this Mineral Powder I have the one in Ebony and i use this for my contour but of course you can use it for setting foundations, concealers and liquids but i love it for Contour. 😀
Monnay B.
I LOVE this mineral powder! For someone who doesn't wear a lot of make up plus has sensitive skin... it's a good product. Inexpensive as well. Local beauty supply
jessica j.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely love this powder its so light on my face and easy to apply. It blends well with my skin complexion and it's great for setting any liquid creams I use on my face. I'm honestly really surprised at how great the coverage is for its price. I have no issues with this product at all I'm very satisfied so ...If you're looking for a mineral powder that is inexpensive with great quality this is definitely it.
Amazing, I would say this is my go to powder. It works just as well as my higher end powders. Great coverage, and i recommend this  for beginners who are learning and don't want to spend as much. You can find this powder in your local beauty supply stores.
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
I didn't know what this was for at first but now that I do I absolutely love this. It's so light and wonderful feeling especially when I use it with my concealer. It's like a whole new me.
Jessyca R.
I use this as an all over powder to set my liquid foundation but it works amazing as a contour, under eye setting powder, and just by itself.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
I love this to set my contour. It is cheap and blend out really well. Leaves skin looking like skin. Last awhile. What a bargin.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
I love how this feels and that I can purchase it at my local beauty supply store for only 4.99. Great shade selections as well.
Susan O.
Arverne, NY
This is the best powder contour I have. Great pigment, great staying power, great price. I love it.