BY RUBY KISSES

Enjoy Super Rich, Brilliant And Long Lasting Color, Full Coverage Color Without Leaving Lips Dry Smooth Application see more...

• I have been waiting to try these but now sure if they are...1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And is it a matte or gloss finish?1 Answers
  • How well does it come off? And how long does it stay on?1 Answers
Ruby Kisses Matte Lip Lacquer Vivid Bold Lip Color Stain Lipstick Creamy Gloss
  • "Absolutely love these .... I almost have every color ... Smoothed on great and long lasting " in 6 reviews
  • "Spring is here and I love new lip products. I just recently found out about these and I fell in love! They are cheap and a good product. Of course they don't last all day but for the price how can one complain! They are creamy but don't smudge that much and also have lasting effect. Also there is a variety of colors that make it fun for any season! " in 4 reviews
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Review for: Rml01 Queen, Rml04 Creme, Rml10 Rosy more...
Omg. I so love this Matte Lipstick by Ruby Kisses. Alot of people don't give Ruby Kisses their props. These are freaking amazing. They go on creamy, and dries very very matte. And let me tell you, when I wear these, I never ever in life have to reapply this lipstick. I can eat and drink and it does not move at all. Its stays in place all night long. You can find these lipsticks shades in just about any beauty supply store, trust me. Also, they are super duper cheap. They usually run about $1.99-$3.99. The pigmentation is bananas. I have mostly all the colors in my makeup kit and in my own personal makeup stash. I love finding cheap makeup products and products that are decent and won't brake your pockets. I tell my clients and other people that makeup does not have to be expensive at all.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I have the top left one and I don't wear it often, not because its not a good product but because I actually don't like the color on me. That doesn't mean it won't look good on someone else though! It's really smooth and you won't have to reapply unless you eat something of course. I like the sheen on it as well, I guess that's what "lacquer" means ... not really a lip gloss or a lipstick but somewhere in between.
Tilcia F.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Review for: Other more...
I use a lot of Ruby Kisses Matte lip colors. They’re great and long lasting. They come in a variety of colors from nude to super bold to dark. They are a staple in my make up bag as they’re perfect on camera and last through drinking and kissing.
Barbara B.
Atlanta
I like these matte lipsticks but the same time I don't because they leave my lips very dry so if you wear these make sure you put a nice moisturizer on before you apply it on your lips
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Other more...
These are great matte lips! They are super pigmented and don’t really wear off despite how much you may eat or drink. Still, before of light colored clothing because there is a lot of transfer due to its thick consistency. These can be found at any generic beauty supply store and are fairly affordable.
Jessica C.
Ruby kisses is some of the best affordable lipstick on the market. A great away of colors and matte formulas. Also a great creamy formula. A fan favorite for me.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Rml11 Mirage more...
This is a super affordable and pretty lip color! It's incredibly creamy, applying smoothly without drying my lips! I've actually bought almost all of their colors because I love them. You may want to be careful when wearing because it does wipe off easily and may get on your clothes and teeth.
Yazamin T.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Other more...
Goes on creamy but does transfer after application. When I rubbed my lips together to evenly distribute the product on my lips, the gloss began to get chappy and peel so you MUST apply to your lips well or blending won’t be an easy process for a seamless look.
Juanita B.
These ruby kisses lippies are great but definitely not all if them. The darker colors seem to be nice, a little thick but you can most certainly work with it by applying a little at a time but the lighter ones are patchy and in my opinion hard to work with. I was disappointed because the colors are phenomenal and Ruby Kisses has amazing products but unfortunately the lighter colors are missing something in the formula. So for that, I give it 3 stars. I recommend the darker colors.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
i finally got to try this and I have the rosey color and I thought the color wasn't gonna be for me but i really like it after all. the color didn't smudge or anything i am very happy with it and the price wasnt to bad either which was nice because some are ridiculous when it comes to price but I was very happy I think next time I will try a different color
Lakeesha J.
Memphis, TN
What's your favorite color?
amee w.
Milford, DE
Where can I find theses
Stacia B.
Are these any good? I love the matte lipsticks but have been wondering about these. Do they dry down? Are they transfer-proof? Pigmented? Thanks!
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
I have never heard about this product. Is this sold in Sephora or Ulta?
Brenda G.
I keep reading that is not matte at all,but does it still last for a reasonable time on ?

Kohl's