BY RUBY KISSES

Enjoy Super Rich, Brilliant And Long Lasting Color, Full Coverage Color Without Leaving Lips Dry Smooth Application see more...

• I have been waiting to try these but now sure if they are...1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And is it a matte or gloss finish?1 Answers
  • How well does it come off? And how long does it stay on?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Absolutely love these .... I almost have every color ... Smoothed on great and long lasting " in 6 reviews
  • "Spring is here and I love new lip products. I just recently found out about these and I fell in love! They are cheap and a good product. Of course they don't last all day but for the price how can one complain! They are creamy but don't smudge that much and also have lasting effect. Also there is a variety of colors that make it fun for any season! " in 4 reviews
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Review for: Rml01 Queen, Rml04 Creme, Rml10 Rosy more...
Omg. I so love this Matte Lipstick by Ruby Kisses. Alot of people don't give Ruby Kisses their props. These are freaking amazing. They go on creamy, and dries very very matte. And let me tell you, when I wear these, I never ever in life have to reapply this lipstick. I can eat and drink and it does not move at all. Its stays in place all night long. You can find these lipsticks shades in just about any beauty supply store, trust me. Also, they are super duper cheap. They usually run about $1.99-$3.99. The pigmentation is bananas. I have mostly all the colors in my makeup kit and in my own personal makeup stash. I love finding cheap makeup products and products that are decent and won't brake your pockets. I tell my clients and other people that makeup does not have to be expensive at all.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I have the top left one and I don't wear it often, not because its not a good product but because I actually don't like the color on me. That doesn't mean it won't look good on someone else though! It's really smooth and you won't have to reapply unless you eat something of course. I like the sheen on it as well, I guess that's what "lacquer" means ... not really a lip gloss or a lipstick but somewhere in between.
Stephanie V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Rml01 Queen, Rml04 Creme, Rml10 Rosy more...
I love ruby kisses matte lipsticks! You would think that those expensive name brands actually last long. These are very affordable and stay on for a long time. I just love them and will totally bug more and add to my collection.
Barbara B.
Atlanta
I like these matte lipsticks but the same time I don't because they leave my lips very dry so if you wear these make sure you put a nice moisturizer on before you apply it on your lips
Jessica C.
Ruby kisses is some of the best affordable lipstick on the market. A great away of colors and matte formulas. Also a great creamy formula. A fan favorite for me.
Review for: Other more...
After becoming a fan of the RX Ultra Matte lipsticks I decided to try these as well, and oh boy. While I definitely like them more then  the ultra mattes, the packaging is sleeker and they are easier to store. They suffer from a lot of the same problem the ultra mattes, most notably the inconsistency with the formula from color to color.
Out of the four I have tried so far "Insecure" and "Pool Party" are my favorite. They are on the lighter side, a grey and blue color respectively, and even if they take a second coat they go on and stay on and look great.
I've also tried Ruby which is a deeper red color. Ruby is tacky and a bit of a struggle to apply. There is a lot of tugging, how ever the color pay out is still beautiful.
Lastly is Bellagio, which I take the most issue with because despite being labeled as a matte, it has a very noticeable shimmer to it. This shimmer, while pretty makes it a pain in the to put on. I also feel like this color never quite dries down like the others do. And while it still stays on my lips, it also transfers on to everything in a way the lighter colors don't.
Despite the disappointment of Bellagio I will more then likely buy these lippies again. I'll probably just stick to the lighter colors because much like with the Ultra Mattes the lighter colors seem to fair better.
Juanita B.
These ruby kisses lippies are great but definitely not all if them. The darker colors seem to be nice, a little thick but you can most certainly work with it by applying a little at a time but the lighter ones are patchy and in my opinion hard to work with. I was disappointed because the colors are phenomenal and Ruby Kisses has amazing products but unfortunately the lighter colors are missing something in the formula. So for that, I give it 3 stars. I recommend the darker colors.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
i finally got to try this and I have the rosey color and I thought the color wasn't gonna be for me but i really like it after all. the color didn't smudge or anything i am very happy with it and the price wasnt to bad either which was nice because some are ridiculous when it comes to price but I was very happy I think next time I will try a different color
Maria G.
All I gotta say is fiesta!!!!! I have 3 of the same one for my purse one in my vanity and one in my kitchen lol yes I always misplace my stuff but somehow the one I have in my drawer on the kitchen is always there lol I love it soo much it's the perfect shade it last along time and doesn't dry my lips 😀
Karla R.
san diego california
Review for: Other more...
I love this lipstick it’s so bomb color is vibrant and I literally recommend this for people who like vibrant colors but it’s matte at the same time !! Ruby Kisses Matte Lip Lacquer Vivid Bold Lip Color Stain Lipstick Creamy Gloss
Lakeesha J.
Memphis, TN
What's your favorite color?
amee w.
Milford, DE
Where can I find theses
Stacia B.
Are these any good? I love the matte lipsticks but have been wondering about these. Do they dry down? Are they transfer-proof? Pigmented? Thanks!
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
I have never heard about this product. Is this sold in Sephora or Ulta?
Brenda G.
I keep reading that is not matte at all,but does it still last for a reasonable time on ?