MakeupRuby Kisses
HD SET n' FORGET SETTING POWDER 16HR RRSP01 INVISIBLE

RUBY KISSES HD SET n' FORGET SETTING POWDER 16HR RRSP01 INVISIBLE

by Ruby Kisses

Give yourself a gorgeous airbrushed finish, while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and imperfections. It also mattifies your face by absorbing the oils on your skin, but never with the drying effect. The finely milled powder comes in 4 shades so...

The banana powder does flashback?? I was going to buy it, the new ones say "improved formula" but I dont know what does ir means. thank you!
Start your review of RUBY KISSES HD SET n' FORGET SETTING POWDER 16HR RRSP01 INVISIBLE!
Erica H.
RUBY KISSES HD SET n' FORGET SETTING POWDER 16HR RRSP01 INVISIBLE uploaded by Erica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this set and forget powder it's great it's wonderful on your skin feels very soft at a good price and easy to find last all day and I would definitely recommend it
Marissa F.
Riverdale, MD
Review for: Rrsp02 Banana
Best setting powder ever! Super affordable - I actually purchase mines at my local Walmart or Beauty Supply store. I definitely recommend this for WOC. One jar will last you a long while as your brush picks up just enough product!
Yatese T.
Hawthorne, CA
RUBY KISSES HD SET n' FORGET SETTING POWDER 16HR RRSP01 INVISIBLE uploaded by Yatese T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has become my new favorite setting powder. The color helps me avoid flash back. And this product is super easy to blend out. The only thing is the sifter fell out and was a mess so i just took it off completely. I do use setting spray or rose water afterwards.
Ezinne M.
I love this setting powder... Got if from a beauty supply store at a Good price... Sets well... Lasts long too
Lydia M.
Charlotte, NC
This will do in a pinch. It’s very drying so I use it sparingly or to clean up a quick look.
Secret T.
Harrisburg, PA
RUBY KISSES HD SET n' FORGET SETTING POWDER 16HR RRSP01 INVISIBLE uploaded by Secret T.
I got the set n forget it powder in the shade RICH. It's a good powder really affordable and oh so pretty! I use it to bake my under eyes my forehead and chin it exceeded my expectations actually. I will most definitely buy again❤
Retavia K.
Jackson, MS
I dont really think this powder is made for baking with. The texture of the powder is smooth but once applied to skin it is a very nice matte. This product does produce flashback even though it states that it is HD. I would make this product better by switching up the formula they use so that it could be uses for baking and doesn't produce a flashback. For makeup beginners this product is a steal on price and once played around with you can definetely make it work.
Janel V.
Detroit, MI
RUBY KISSES HD SET n' FORGET SETTING POWDER 16HR RRSP01 INVISIBLE uploaded by Janel V.
Review for: Rrsp03 Earth
The truth is, I love this more than my expensive powders it’s a natural finish and it easy to apply. I have combination skin but it makes my makeup look natural and flawless. I’m addicted. Definitely will buy again.
Chelsey B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Rrsp02 Banana
I picked up this little gem at my local beauty supply store or $5. I used to skip the setting/baking step altogether but not I throw on this powder under eye a below my contour line and I love it! I look matte and airbrushed all day. No creasing, not oil spots. It is very dry though.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
RUBY KISSES HD SET n' FORGET SETTING POWDER 16HR RRSP01 INVISIBLE uploaded by Susan C.
I have the long wear HD eye shadow palet and all combine is a star product .prices are competitive. Is infusse with morrocan mineral clay. In love