BY RUBY KISSES

Hayette P.
Baltimore
It was a great product the powder was a great set into my make up and work on oily skin way it was or the skin is easy to apply it’s kind of a little bit heavy but I would recommend this to you guys and I no we’re gone some of your but for me it was a perfect fit
KiaSangria93🍷 c.
Bronx
I'm very frugal even when it comes to makeup and living in NY there is an abundance of beauty supply stores that Carry ruby kisses products this right here is a Fave. I use this every time I do my makeup it has never failed me.
Christine B.
So I'm a dark skinned girl and it's hard to find a powder to set with that doesn't leave that ashy or white look. I mix it with Air Spun to set my under eye. I love this product, I believe I have every shade.
Merly O.
Very affordable I bought it at my hair beauty supply store on a whim been in love ever since. Does the job lasts all day & keeps me flawless !
Monni D.
Augusta, GA
This setting powder is perfect for my skin tone. Gives me the highlighted look I need without ashiness or flashback. Isn't cakey.
Raquel B.
Washington , DC
Little goes a long way. And it literally sets your under eye flawlessly. I use on days when I’m going to a party or event.
Gabrielle I.
It did a great job...after use my client had a flawless finish it looked as though it was airbrushed. The only flaw is the undertone of the powder it was a bit too red so i used a little bit.