2 colors available

BY RUBY KISSES

Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
I didn't like this at all. I bought it at my local beauty supply store for about $5. I did use it to set my under eye concealer. I let my concealer set for about 5 minutes before I added the RK powder. When I went to brush it off it seemed to had stuck to the concealer and caused it to cake up. I sprayed my elf mist n set hoping that it would take the cakeness away because that is what I usually do when I have that problem and it didn't work. I felt like it ruined my whole makeup look after that. I would not purchase again. I know some people have said the formula has changed and maybe that is the problem.
McKayla M.
McKayla M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the first setting powder I've ever purchased and it does a pretty good job mattifying your face and locking in your concealer. I purchased it in the color banana and I haven't used it to set my entire face. It does seem to stay for a good 8 or 9 hours even though the packaging claims 24 hour wear. One con I would say is that if applied too heavily you could have problems brushing it away. Overall I would recommend to someone looking for an affordable ($6) setting powder
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
This is such a great product! This is the first setting powder I've ever bought. It's perfect for setting highlights. The only negative thing is it's not the best with flash photography. The flashback is real lol but overall for the price I definitely recommend. Try a moisture spray like Mario badescu or bio elements to combat flashback.
Zakiya B.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
For the price this product actually isn't too bad at all , I purchased two of them in two different shades , I purchased the copper brown tone and the banana powder. This product is great for setting and mattifying your highlight , I would purchase this again . And I would say this product is so parable to the Ben nye setting powders .
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Rrsp02 Banana
I love this setting powder for my highlight. Definitely "black girl friendly" and affordable. It's comparable to Sacha Buttercup and can easily be found at your local beauty supply. I'd definitely buy again.
Imani S.
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is actually the only setting powder i own it was so good i never used anything else and its very inexpensive which i love and it soaks in easily so i don't have to bake i just pack it in and it soaks in
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Rrsp03 Earth
This is a great setting powder and it does last for 16 hrs. comes in different shades, I only seen a few, could be more. You can find this brand in your favorite beauty supply store. Retail for $4.99
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
Review for: Rrsp02 Banana
I love this setting powder. My face gets very oily throughout the day and this is the only powder I have found that actually stays on my face without the oil breaking through
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Bronx, NY
Very subtle for its price. Doesn't cake up at all and it lasts all day. However, won't recommend to people that have dry skin. It'll cause dry patches.
Baheejah H.
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA
It's a good powder for the price. In some cases it may cause a flashback. It's more of a trial and error situation to see if it works for you.