BY RUBY KISSES

Buy on Jet.com
Jamie W.
Review for: Rrsp03 Earth more...
No quite sure how I felt about this setting powder. I bought it from my local Beauty Supply Store, and paid about $6-8. At a time when I was still trying to figure out make up and all its levels.
It's been sitting around for some rime and I figure it was time to toss it.
I may revisit.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Rrsp02 Banana more...
I tried to give this powder chances multiple times but for some reason, once I let it bake on my under eye it turns the concealer ORANGE! it’s so crazy .. i don’t get it since the concealer is about 2 shades lighter , it literally oxidizes and is noticeably different from the rest of my skin. :(
Genevieve J.
Review for: Rrsp03 Earth more...
Started using this as a substitute for banana powder and I️ Love I️t. Perfect for WOC. I️t keeps makeup in place all day and a little goes a long way. Comes with a lot of product so I️t will last a long time.
Marissa O.
Landover Hls, MD
Review for: Rrsp02 Banana more...
Best setting powder ever! Super affordable - I actually purchase mines at my local Walmart or Beauty Supply store. I definitely recommend this for WOC. One jar will last you a long while as your brush picks up just enough product!
Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
Review for: Other more...
I bought this translucent powder on a pinch because I ran out of my usual and I do t think I’ll ever stop using it! It makes my skin look flawless and it is so finely milled it feels like silk! 10/10 would recommend!
zymeena c.
Elmhurst, NY
This is the best setting powder. It never fails and if you are that person with oily skin this is for you. In addition, it truly helps with giving your makeup a longer wear and it gives you an extreme matte feeling for hours! I definitely recommend you get a finishing spray, but I love it. Also, the price is just right and a little goes a long way.
McKayla M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the first setting powder I've ever purchased and it does a pretty good job mattifying your face and locking in your concealer. I purchased it in the color banana and I haven't used it to set my entire face. It does seem to stay for a good 8 or 9 hours even though the packaging claims 24 hour wear. One con I would say is that if applied too heavily you could have problems brushing it away. Overall I would recommend to someone looking for an affordable ($6) setting powder
Dominique M.
Omg!! I am so excited about receiving this setting powder for Christmas!! I have not yet tried it but saw a fabulous video review on it and it looks amazing. Plus they have it in my skin color and it does not produce flashback. I also love that it is very inexpensive as well. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends in the future.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Affordable copy of banana powder. This setting powder is pretty good and affordable. However, I do recommend that one most take percussion, you don't need to apply much a little works well. Too much will cause you to look ashy. Ruby Kisses HD SET n' Forget SETTING POWDER
Alexis G.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Rrsp03 Earth more...
I use this product to warm up my foundation if its a bit too light. A little goes A long way, this product packs pigmentation & I even mix a little with my normal setting powder for a more toned down highlight!
The banana powder does flashback?? I was going to buy it, the new ones say "improved formula" but I dont know what does ir means. thank you!