Ruby Kisses B.b Beauty Balm 35g (Caramel RKBB06) uploaded by Bri L.Ruby Kisses B.b Beauty Balm 35g (Caramel RKBB06) uploaded by Angela H.Ruby Kisses B.b Beauty Balm 35g (Caramel RKBB06) uploaded by Sontaya S.

BY RUBY KISSES

Angela H.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BB works well for my days I want something on my face, but I am not feeling like doing a full makeup routine. I have oily skin and it seems to work fine . I do use a primer and powder with this product.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one and didn't like it at all. After i had used it i started to break out alot. i am the type of person that never breaks out and this just was awful.
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bb cream is a dream it works so well I've been using this daily as a foundation. I love how lightweight it is .
Megan J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the shimmer this balm leaves on your face ! Keeps my face glowing and fresh.
Sontaya S.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I came across this in my BSS for a very reasonable price, so I just grabbed it. It actually has ended up being one of my favorite products. The coverage is awesome and it's perfect for quick application before work. Evens out my skin tone and a little certainly goes a long way.
Shantelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this BB cream in place of my foundation. We have been going strong for a year now! Full coverage and light weight. Just a little bit goes a long way, which is always a plus for me.