BY RUBY KISSES

All eyes will be on you with the soft luminance and contour flattering effects of this bronzing cream. Whether you're running errands or tearing it up on the dance floor, it'll give your skin a natural golden glow that will turn heads and keep them... see more...

• Is this really good as I've heard? I use a 30$ bronzer right now....1 Answers
  • Hi, I would like to have an honest review on this... Be the first to answer!
  • Can you help me? I still do not know how do I receive the product...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gariann P.
Brooklyn
Review for: Ruby Kisses ALL OVER GLOW Bronzing Powder .32oz - ABP03 Bronze Glow
I purchased this highlight at my local beauty supply store for no more than $6 and I have to say i didn’t regret purchasing this product, it is long lasting, it just adds a lovely pop to whatever makeup look you’re doing!
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Ruby Kisses ALL OVER GLOW Bronzing Powder .32oz - ABP03 Bronze Glow
This is my new favorite bronzer at the moment, when applied it's gorgeous! I use it to highlight my cheekbones with a fan brush and it's beautiful. The pigment is perfect, application is smooth and I just love it ! It was given to me for free but I will definitely purchase the other shades. I'm actually gonna try it all over my face next!
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
Review for: Ruby Kisses ALL OVER GLOW Bronzing Powder .32oz - ABP03 Bronze Glow
I was initially interested in Gold Deposit by MAC but was recommended this as a lower priced dupe and I am SO happy I went for it. It’s easy to apply and blend, a little goes a long way, and I get compliments when I use it. Would definitely suggest if you’re looking for a new highlighter.
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Ruby Kisses ALL OVER GLOW Bronzing Powder .32oz - ABP03 Bronze Glow
For $3.99 you're really blessed to come across this product. This is an instance where being cheap actually works out for the best. It works for all skin types and complexions and is extremely fool proof. Meaning no matter how much of this bad boy you pack on, you won't have to worry about toning it down. This is more so an everyday highlight. It blends easily, is calm and subtle but glowing, and it works well in photography.
Briana W.
Birmingham AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the highlighters I’ve tried this brand is my favorite! It’s super affordable. I can always find this product at my local beauty supply. I use the color light glow and it’s perfect for every day wear.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Ruby Kisses ALL OVER GLOW Bronzing Powder .32oz - ABP03 Bronze Glow
Lately this item has been my go to highlighter. These days I’m not about a full face of makeup but about perfecting my skin. So flawless skin and a popping highlight!!!! I’m a WOC and it looks amazing gleaning on my cheeks and nose!!
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Man, when I tell you about a hidden gem!!

Found at my local beauty supply one day casually browsing. Comes in a variety of shades but my favorite is the shade BRONZE GLOW.
Definitely a dupe for MACS skin finish in GOLD DEPOSIT.
A WOC best friend for highlighting.
This product is one of my must have holy grail products. Gives me such a beautiful Bronze glow.... Duh, just like the name! For $3.99 it's a MUST HAVE
Shaneece G.
College Sta, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ruby Kisses ALL OVER GLOW Bronzing Powder .32oz - ABP04 Deep Glow [Red]
This was the worst bronzer I have ever tried! I tried to give this product several chances and it only gave me specs of glitter. I even tried to rubbing it directly onto my skin and still only got glitter. I do not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a bright high light because you will be sadly disappointed as well.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
Omg this is everything I have Deep Glow, the old formula & it's perfect for that everyday glow. This is prefect for illuminating those high points I your face. My only real problem with this product is that it's really compact & you need like a stiffer fan brush or a brush with more pronounced bristles
Diya W.
This bronzer is super affordable, you can find it in any local beauty supply, it gives you a wonderful glow ,stays on the whole time. I recommend it on teens or anybody on budget.
Isabele S.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Can you help me? I still do not know how do I receive the products to test at home. How do I do?
Afeni T.
Is this a messy product to carry around in a bag or anything? Like do it break easily?
Aniya R.
Montclair , NJ
I get really confused when it comes to bronzer and highlighter. Like sometimes I'll buy bronzer and try to use it as highlighter. So like is that okay? Can I use this as highlighter? I know I sound stupid lol
Chasity J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is this really good as I've heard? I use a 30$ bronzer right now. If I can find something cheaper that would be great. Does it highlight well? Does it last all day? Does it show up good on dark skin?
ShaNelle T.
Killeen, TX
So I watch a lot of YouTube tutorials and videos and I have a question when it comes to bronzers I want to know do you have a bronzer that works on darker skin because what I found as well these are you know gold in tone and they're beautiful they don't really give me that darker look that I'm looking for for my skin tone.