BY RUBY KISSES

Take any eyeshadow and transform it to your favorite! Place the Magic Primer before your eyeshadow and see the transformation happen before your eyees. Eyeshadow blends perfectly into lid, becoming intensified in color and staying put all day long. For... see more...

• What is this like? Is it easy to apply?1 Answers
  • So, I've never used a primer before. Would you suggest th...1 Answers
  • Is it a dupe for any other eye shadow primers from high e...1 Answers
Tanya P.
Newtown
This primer is thinner and more lotion feeling than the Urban Decay primer but I find that set with Coty translucent powder this works FANTASTIC on my oily eyelids. I’ve worn it for over 10 hours without my shadow creasing or sliding around. I’m one of those people who, without primer, my eyeshadow has all slid into the crease of my eye in under two hours. For the price point, this is perfect! It’s all but replaced my UD primer potion for daily wear.
Bria C.
Durham, NC
This stuff actually works. Super cheap. I picked it up at my local beauty supply. It’s kind of watery and takes a while to dry. I usually set it with a powder before applying shadow. Works well to cut the crease also.
Chantell B.
Belton, TX
I use this eye primer with every eye look I rock. However with that being said, I wish that the formula was slightly thicker. It's slightly liquid-y, and because of this I find that the primer creases if I don't apply my eye shadow right away. I still give it a 4 star rating because it works well with allowing my pigmented shadows to pop, as well making sure my eye shadow really does last!
Juanita B.
This primer is ok. Not the best I've tried but it I found a use for it as I do with all products that don't work for the intended use... It's the way to not feel bad about spending money on a product that doesnt work well. It works well as a lip primer. Yup ladies!!! Lip primer.
Keneaqua C.
Birmingham
This is the best eye primer hands down! It beats ANY high end brand on ANY given day in cost and longevity! Your eyeshadow will NOT budge with this! My one and only eye primer!
Julie w.
Springfield , IL
This primer seriously keeps your eyeshadow from creasing all day! The applicator is nice and reminiscent of the urban decay eyeshadow primer. I think it's a dupe for it that's 1/4 of the price! It increased pigmentation of my eyeshadow and stayed all day!
Lauren N.
More people need to know about this primer exclusive to some cvs’s. I bought this not knowing what to except but for the price I figured why not. To my surprise my shadow lasted all day and made it more pigmented! I will keep repurchasing
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
Trash. Just trash. A good price but why bother when it doesn't work? Leaves a crease that is clearly visible through your eyeshadow. Just not s good product at all.
Jamie G.
Kearny
This brand is new to my CVS and I actually picked up quite a few things and was pretty happy with everything i got. This primer is extremely affordable and worked really good. It reminded me of the urban decay primer potion. It keeps my shadows looking good all day and it's so easy to get if I run out because it's high end quality right at my drugstore.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,399 reviews
Ran out of my regular primer and was bummed. I found this on amazon with good reviews and bonus it's a dupe for urban decay primer so i had to give it a try.

i LOVE the packaging, it's adorably cute! the fact that it's half the price of the main brand makes it even better
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
What is this like? Is it easy to apply?
anisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a dupe for any other eye shadow primers from high end brands ?
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
So, I've never used a primer before. Would you suggest this as a good one for a beginner? Thanks!