MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersRuby Kisses
Ruby Kiss High Definition Pure Mineral Concealer - 042 oz (Chestnut)

Ruby Kiss High Definition Pure Mineral Concealer - 0.42 oz (Chestnut)

by Ruby Kisses

Ruby Kiss High Definition Pure Mineral Concealer - 0.42 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruby Kiss High Definition Pure Mineral Concealer - 0.42 oz (Chestnut)!
Monty L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Ruby Kiss High Definition Pure Mineral Concealer - 0.42 oz (Chestnut)
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. This formula gives me a poreless look. I have big pores and oily T zone. Blending this concealer with a brush gives me the best results.
Najae K.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Ruby Kiss High Definition Pure Mineral Concealer - 0.42 oz (Chestnut) uploaded by Najae K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love it so much it is perfect for my skin color u will love it is chea and last long good for any makeup look u go for
Ebony B.
Philadelphia, PA
My definite go to affordable concealer. Easy to blend decent coverage and comes in multiple shades for women of color. I purchase mine from my local beauty supply store. I have been using this product for 2 years now and I simply love It. Its always a repurchase for me
Yatese T.
Hawthorne, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
When I want a natural look this is perfect. Like to spot correct my skin and bring even tone. But I have oily skin and this does nor last on hot days very runny.
tatiana F.
Lynchburg, VA
Definitely worth buying I bought it for $4 at my local hair store.I wouldn't say it's the best for undereye coverage but it gets the job done. I would improve the thickness so it cover the dark circles. I would buy again .
Zakiya K.
This is my favorite concealer it’s my go to. I always go and buy more every time I run out for about two or three at a time it’s buildable it’s long lasting it matches your skin tone really well and I am always going to continue to buy from this company

Looking for your answer?