BY RUBIS SWITZERLAND

Buy Rubis Switzerland Tweezers - Rubis Switzerland Pink Slant Tweezers: Manufactured from the finest quality, rustproof, antacid surgical stainless steel Finished by hand under magnifying glasses Winner of many worldwide international design awards Produced in Switzerland's foremost state-of-the-art factory Designed to ensure full removing of each hair, roots included Details provided by Rubis Switzerland see more...

Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Sheboygan, WI
I love these, and the color is absolutely adorable. They work great when it comes to plucking my brows. These tweezers are not too big or small. They are very persised angled too, that way you can get the perfect look to your brows without a big hassle.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Portland, OR
It's very easy to use! Also the perfect size. Best one I have ever owned! Not like others this one you can get even he smallest thinnest hairs! By far my favorite !
Dulce G.
Dulce G.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these tweezers !!!! I usually do my own eyebrows and these are great for me. I recommend them, they do the job just right.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Beverly Hills, FL
Im eyebrow obsessed. These tweezers are the best. The grip is perfect and so precise.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Very easy to use the shape of it is perfect! amzing how it works fast and easy
Laura M.
Laura M.
Salem, OR
If you have never tried these tweezers you are definitely missing out! I tried them for the first time last week and I was amazed. I used the pair that my daughter got from her monthly beauty box she gets and I'm on the hunt for my own. They are so precise and catch every little thing on your face.. even that tiny fuzz that some women like... gone! in 60 seconds. hehe