Rubies Costumes Infant/Toddler, Teddy, 12-18mo, 1 ea uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY RUBIES COSTUMES

Size Chart >Please Note: We cannot accept returns or exchanges on costumes or costume accessories. Click here for further information. Teddy infant costume includes: a chenille and flannel jumpsuit with bowtie, hood, and blanket. Available in sizes. 6-12 months, 12-18 Months, and 18-24 Months. Size: 6-12 months see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lourdes R.
Mega Parent Expert
Halloween is coming up and what a cute costume for my beautiful baby. It looks warm and soft and especially adorable. I've seen it on my niece and its the cutest thing ever.
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i love it for my baby its really warm and cute its a must its super adorable
Rosangela D.
I love this. The material feel so soft and baby wear this for hallowed and he looked so cute on it and he was so happy
Joyce S.
Love this. How cute is this Teddy costume?!? It's sure to be a show stopper:) ~Js🌟
Carrie C.
Loved this costume for my baby's first Hallowee! I love how soft it is and how warm it kept him while Trick-or-treating!
Isabel I.
My daughter used this former second Halloween and instill have it. It's soft and easy to put on.
Danielle S.
North lauderdale , Florida
The quality of this costume is amazing super soft & very well made so happy with my purchase
Fray M.
Love this!!!! My nephew used for her second Halloween and she was so cute!!
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for my little boy who is three months now. I must say that it is softer than what I thought it was going to be. I like that it opens with velcro at the bottom and top. Also the head piece is separate which is nice.. it fits a little more snug than I would like around his face but it isn't too bad.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
This is such a cute costume for a boy or a girl! It will keep the baby warm on a cold halloween night also