BeautyEyeEyelinerRubies Costume Co
Rubie's Costume Co Rubie's Green Cream Makeup, 10 Ounce

Rubie's Costume Co Rubie's Green Cream Makeup, 1.0 Ounce

by Rubies Costume Co

#influenstertrickortreat love this makeup! Perfect for my witch look. It is easy to apply and easy on the wallet.. anyone else like it?
Start your review of Rubie's Costume Co Rubie's Green Cream Makeup, 1.0 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany  C.
Cortez, CO
Rubie's Costume Co Rubie's Green Cream Makeup, 1.0 Ounce uploaded by Bethany  C.
This gives pretty good buildable coverage but if you use too much it will crack and make lines etc. This washes off very easily and does not stain your skin. Very good for the price
Christina W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Rubie's Costume Co Rubie's Green Cream Makeup, 1.0 Ounce uploaded by Christina W.
I bought white and black at my nearest Hobby Lobby. They were like $1.50 a piece which is so great and so worth it. You couldn’t see my skin underneath but you do need to be careful though. When applying eyeshadow on top for some extra effect you have to be sure to not put too much pressure or else it wipes away some. It lasted about 6 hours without flaking. But it’s honestly really light, I kept forgetting it was even on, and it did not irritate my skin or break me out after.
kaye C.
Harrisburg, PA
Nothing like scooping up the left over Halloween makeup at 75% off!! $0.49 is such an amazing price, drawback? Layer, layer, layer. I was pretty peeved at how many times I had to reapply but I can't complain too much for the price!
Benedicte P.
Lawrenceville, GA
After using this product I can honestly say it's a cheaper alternative than buying expensive face paint however a lot layers need to blend properly
Gabriella T.
Mint Hill, NC
Rubie's Costume Co Rubie's Green Cream Makeup, 1.0 Ounce uploaded by Gabriella T.
Great for Halloween makeup! High pigment but does need a few layers if you’re trying to put this all over the face Takes a while to set after applying
Amanda B.
Terrible patchy didn't even work as Halloween make-up for one night. It's heavy and greasy and clogged my pores
Alexis W.
Ashby, MA
Bought this to achieve a pumpkin inspired look, and it totally did the job. Although not quite as pigmented as I wanted, it gave my face the orange hue I needed to achieve my look. Would definitely recommend this product and it just so happens you can find it at pretty much any local drug store or Walmart for less than a dollar.
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
Rubie's Costume Co Rubie's Green Cream Makeup, 1.0 Ounce uploaded by Brooke B.
It lasts long and comes out smoothly. It take a little bit of time to dry. A lot of product goes a long way. My skin is sensitive and I haven't had any reactions from this, which is great!
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Rubie's Costume Co Rubie's Green Cream Makeup, 1.0 Ounce uploaded by Nikki T.
Stays on for hours and doesn't smear if you set it. Works so great and can create any look using these cream makeup. Easy application, affordable and comes in a variety of colors. Can be found at any Halloween store or CVS