Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersRubee
Beauty Magic Hand & Body Lotion, 16 Ounces

Rubee Beauty Magic Hand & Body Lotion, 16 Ounces

by Rubee

Rubee Beauty Magic Hand & Body Lotion, 16 Ounces

Has anyone done deep research on this product to find out if it has any toxic ingredients that are bad for the skin?
Start your review of Rubee Beauty Magic Hand & Body Lotion, 16 Ounces!
Rubee Beauty Magic Hand & Body Lotion, 16 Ounces uploaded by Octavia D.
I love the Rubee lotion. It actually help with dry skin. I use it everyday to avoid the dryness of my skin. It also have a wonderful smell. I wouldn't improve anything, it fine the way it is. The lotion is gentle. I would recommend to someone who wants soft skin.
Buford, GA
Rubee Beauty Magic Hand & Body Lotion, 16 Ounces uploaded by Precious T.
I have the Mango Butter and OMG talk about in love with a lotion. I'm in love. I use it every day just because. Its thick and lotions a lot of area but sometimes can cause dryness. I sometimes use cocobutter with it, just so I can stretch it. I am almost out and if you smelled what I smelled you would love it too.
Am really in love with scented creams they smell so relaxing and so good they last a really long time of course and really thick so a small amount goes a long way .
Bogotá
Rubee Beauty Magic Hand & Body Lotion, 16 Ounces It's hydrated your skin well and leave it soft . I buy it a couple months ago a i still have products left. Smells awesome! I use for myself and my cousins kids, not too strong but still provided a great smell!