RUBBERMAID/NEWELL Papermate 3ct Mechanical Pencil - .7mm Lead uploaded by Dawn R.RUBBERMAID/NEWELL Papermate 3ct Mechanical Pencil - .7mm Lead uploaded by Briana G.RUBBERMAID/NEWELL Papermate 3ct Mechanical Pencil - .7mm Lead uploaded by Alexis K.

BY RUBBERMAID/NEWELL

Papermate 3ct mechanical pencil - .7mm lead see more...

• So it is worth the price of them? My daughters go through...6 Answers
Fatima R.
Boardman
I am in high school so we do a lot of writing and I've tried out many different pencils and these seem to last the longest and work the best! They are a bit pricey but its worth it. At first i was a bit confused because of the way you push out the led but you get used to it. The pencils also come with a squishy grip part where you would hold the pencil which makes it more comfortable to use! Also a good part is the lead, when you writes it comes out really smooth and it comes with an extra pack of lead and erasers! Overall, i love these pencils and i will continue to buy them every year for school!
Eva J.
I freaking love these pencils! They last for so long and you don't have to sharpen them. The lead is a lot smoother and breaks less than other mechanical pencils. The only downside is that they are pretty expensive and don't come with a lot of lead. They come with extra erasers!
Alexis S.
Alpena
When I first considered buying these I was wondering if they were worth the price you pay for them and now I can say absolutely! These pencils last forever and fit comfortably in your hand. I would recommend these to anyone that uses a pencil often because they are worth the purchase!
Kearstin D.
The best mechanical pencils that I have ever used!!! I totally love them and I have been using them for school for as long as I can remember. A really wonderful, great product:)
Lisa W.
Farr west, UT
These are my children's absolute favorite pencils to use for school. Both my junior high son and my high school daughter fight for the last one in the package because they love them so much! They like the grip, the colors, the way it writes. They like the lead refill box as its little enough to be in their bag but accessible. Now that it's back to school shopping time, we are stocking up!
Palesa D.
North Miami, FL
These are my all time favorite pencils to use. I got carpal tunnel my freshman year of high school after taking an AP class that required a lot of writing and these thick pencils helped ease the pain. These pencils last a long time and you just have to refill the lead from time to time and the erasers ever now and then. They are a little more expensive but are definitely worth it.
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
These are honestly my favorite mechanical pencils and the only ones that I will use. I love how the eraser is retractable and can actually erase! Also you don't have to take the eraser off to refill the lead when you run out. It's overall a really smart design for a mechanical pencil. Very sturdy and good quality. I highly recommend. You will never go back to other ones again!
Gabby K.
These have always been my favorite mechanical pencils! I have been using them since middle school. I love that they have replaceable, twistable erasers. I also love all the colors the come in! I love that the clicker is on the side rather than up where the eraser is. I definitely reach for these instead of other brands of mechanical pencils!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
These are the BEST mechanical pencils out there. I just love the way they feel in the hand and the way they write. They are pretty pricey for mechanical pencils, but honestly you just need one or two and they'll last you forever so I definitely think it's worth it. They're truly great quality and I'd definitely purchase more if I lost mine!
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
From middle school to RN school...favorite mechanical pencil by far! For our test we answer questions onto a "scantron" (bubble paper...Alabama slang for lack of better terms :) ) which requires a number two pencil with dark bubbling and zero stray marks (Your tron reads completely backwards and gives you an F if not...talk about a heart attack). I am able to use this mechanical without experiencing issues. They're pretty comfy on the fingers too.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
So it is worth the price of them? My daughters go through pencils like crazy but we never tried them.