Rubbermaid WaveBrake Bucket/Wringer Combinations - Kmart.com

by Kmart

Reduced splashing for safer environment, cleaner floors and improved productivity. 18% less effort to wring mop. Buckets nest to save space. Nonmarking 3" casters. For general mopping jobs. Accepts Dirty Water Bucket. Accommodates 12- to 32-oz. mop heads. Capacity Range (Volume): 26 qt - 35 qt; Global Product Type: Buckets/Wringers-Standard; Diameter: N/A; Depth: 20 1/8 in.

Can you get it from anywhere else than k mart
Start your review of Rubbermaid WaveBrake Bucket/Wringer Combinations - Kmart.com!
How would you rate this product?
Streamwood, IL
It moves too much. This would be better if it had a lock on the wheels for when your drying the mop. Over all though gets the job done
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly feel every home needs one of these. It makes mopping so easy and saves your hands the torture of Squeezing a wet heavy mop
You can never go wrong with Rubbermaid WaveBrake Bucket/Wringer Combinations ! I would totally recommend going out and getting these!
hope mills, NC
I never had one of these at home, but I worked at a few places that had them. They are handy and do a great job at drying the mop
Chicago
Its good to clean large spaces. Like a hall or a really big living room.but its too bulky i dont like how big this thing is.
Henderson
Good to use at work when you gotta mop the floors holds water pretty good dont have to go back n forth to get more mop water
Thermal
We purchased this and it is amazing! Now I don’t have to get my hands dirty with all the germs in mop water. Love it!
Elizabeth city , North carolina
Use this bucket in my home. It isnt exactly practical but you have got to ring out a mop cant jusr use nast old water
 Uses at my house easy to clean up hands-free definitely recommend mop bucket for any house with the pets
Detroit , MI
It's great thing to keep around the house it's so much less work on you and can be very useful for a big mess