Rubbermaid Value Pack - 2 CT

by Rubbermaid

Rubbermaid® Value Pack.
Easy find Lids™.
14 cups / 3.3L.

Needing new food storage containers- they need to be plastic and durable. What’s everyone’s favorite food storage containers?
Can you microwave it?
Where can I find these??
Start your review of Rubbermaid Value Pack - 2 CT!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
I really like the durability of this product. The lid and container do not warp in the microwave or dishwasher. It does stain, but that’s to be expected with plastic containers.
Zachary G.
Duluth, MN
Average! Careful heating and storing sauces that have deep pigment. Need a good scrubbing and still might stain.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
This is a great product to use to store your leftovers or any food that needs a container. I like this brand because it is affordable on my little income and it works just as well ad Tupperware. You can find this item at Wal-mart for about $3.99. If you need containers this would be the one to consider purchasing.
Angela  L.
Irving, TX
I had purchased these containers for their durability. First few months of use, they were great. Then, I started noticing etching inside them. It is as if they are peeling, I assume from foods that have contained acidity. So, I threw them away because I don’t want plastic material coming off into my food.
Roni A.
ELDON, MO
You can put about anything in these containers.  The lids stay on and they are very sturdy. I definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie  G.
Dallas, TX
Rubbermaid Value Pack - 2 CT uploaded by Stephanie  G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been trying to find the perfect container for years and these are the best so far! They seal tight, stack, and wash up nicely.
Sheareliz M.
I love how durable these are. They are a thicker plastic then your regular Tupperware which makes them last a lot longer. Plus they don’t stain as easily with the red sauces and such
Jenn H.
Rubbermaid makes great storage containers in different sizes. I very much enjoy using them for leftovers! Lid fits nicely, and the sets are extremely affordable! I highly recommend trying them.
Patsy C.
Nogales
I like this product sometime.... i sometimes have trouble with the kids you have to add pressure to the lid do it can pop back on evenly
Jaimie F.
Saginaw, MI
Pretty decent sized and the lids fit tight. I have put them in the dishwasher with no issues.