Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Storage Containers & Lids uploaded by Ce D.Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Storage Containers & Lids uploaded by Terkeylier I.Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Storage Containers & Lids uploaded by Chef C.

BY RUBBERMAID #11 in Food Storage Containers

Keep organized with this 40-piece TakeAlongs storage container and lid set from Rubbermaid. The set includes assorted sizes ranging from 4 ounces to 47.3 ounces. Each lid clicks to a container for a tight seal and is ridged so you can securely stack leftovers, lunches, salads, dips and more for space-saving convenience. The see-through containers make it easy to see what's stored inside. The mini and small bowls feature handy measuring marks. In addition to food storage, these containers are also great for keeping craft and office supplies organized. see more...

• Where can I get this at? I've been trying to find somethi...3 Answers
Reviews (1977)
Hina M.
Weymouth, MA
Great to have around when you want to pack food to go and you don’t want to Bring along the heavy glass containers. Even if you need to throw these out when you are traveling it’s not a big deal because they are not too expensive. The only thing I noticed with these is if you put them in the dishwasher quite a few times it can leave this weird white residue that doesn’t seem to come off even after scrubbing with a sponge. Other than that they are great for packing food to go!
Chelsea M.
Friendswood , TX
I use these containers a lot to hold leftovers and to take my lunch to work. They are the perfect size. They are inexpensive so if you lose one, it’s not a big deal. The plastic is thin but not cheaply thin. Both the lid and container are dishwasher safe. The plastic can stain depending on how long the food stays in there but can sometimes come off with a good scrubbing. It only retains the strongest odors such as onion and spaghetti but they will generally go away with repeated washings or a hot cycle in the dishwasher.
Jessica W.
Saint Petersburg
These aren't my favorite. They're flimsy and they always seem to stain easily. They don't hold up well after going through the dishwasher a few times and I just don't want to handwash tupperware containers. My personal preference is glass food storage containers. I only gave these 2 stars because they're easy to stack away neatly and store in cupboards. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend them.
Kaylee H.
Logan
They kept food fresh for a long time! It was easy to use and fit easily in the fridge! Cons was that it didn’t fit a lot of food in it. Pros was that you could put whatever you wanted in the container which is nice! I would totally recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Alison L.
Stafford Springs
Great durability. Perfect size for leftovers and storage. Easy to clean does not stain. Microwave friendly. No cracking or splintering in the plastic. The only reason this product does not get five stars is because I prefer Tupperware with a lifetime guarantee.
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
There are at least ten or eleven of these in my pantry right now. Easy to use and easy to clean, I depend on these containers for quick food prep for my work lunches and family dinners. Couldn't live without them! If you are out and about and in need of dependable food storage, take a peek at what these storage containers have to offer. I am sure glad that I did!
Stephanie M.
Rubbermaid take alongs are good containers. I have them all over my home and almost always use them for my lunches. They have great sizes and shapes. However, like all plastic containers, they stain and after a few uses, I have to toss them out. They are better than other brands of plastic containers I’ve purchased (Ikea). For that reason they get 4 stars
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
Ugh don’t even get me started on tupperwear and other reusable containers. The way they pick up smells. How they melt in the dishwasher if you accidentally put them in there. The dreaded cupboard that spits all the stupid lids out when you open it. These are a different story. The fact that they stack and fit perfectly into one another is a bonus on their end.
Halena H.
Pretty good quality. They don't leak and they don't warp in the microwave but I don't recommend using them to heat food. I know you shouldn't really heat food in plastic regardless but sometimes you have no choice. Anyway, I've noticed that these start to get white spots where (I'm guessing) food gets too hot. They also stain but that's not a concern.
Tori L.
I have quite a few takealongs storage containers in my pantry for 2 reasons; 1) they are typically the most affordable name brand containers at the store and 2) they get stained often so I find myself needing to buy new ones. The durability is there but i always feel weird about storing food in heavily stained containers or bringing them to work.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Where can I get this at? I've been trying to find something like this.