Rubbermaid Takealongs Rectangular Food Storage Containers 6 pk uploaded by Kei H.Rubbermaid Takealongs Rectangular Food Storage Containers 6 pk uploaded by Alexis C.

BY RUBBERMAID #10 in Food Storage Containers

Rubbermaid takealongs meet the need for short-term food storage. Soft lid grips container tightly for great seal, yet is easy to open, even out of the freezer. Double seal keeps food in the container and helps prevent spills. Large tab makes lid easier to grip when opening. Bases nest completely for space-efficient storage. Top-rack dishwasher safe, freezer safe, and microwave reheatable. see more...

Matt H.
Pierce City, MO
These bowls are the perfect size for large servings of fruit, veggies, or salads that you want to transport or just serve at a casual gathering. I used them for a large patio event. I sealed them up and stacked them in the fridge before the party. The lids close tightly. They're lightweight, so easy to transport, but not flimsy. Then because I bought 4, I doubled them up with ice in the bottom one to keep things cold. At this price, these are certainly a great purchase
Caitlyn B.
Houston
I like the shape of this container as it lets you fit an entire meal in to take for lunch, and it fits well into a longer lunch kit. They’re pretty indestructible and I’ve kept some of mine for years, however I feel like the lid doesn’t snap on as nicely as I want and seems to lose some of the “grip” on the main portion overtime causing it to sometimes spill out, but that may be because I wish both portions in the dishwasher and they warp over time.
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my tried and true go-to’s for food storage. I have even used these for odds and ends things around the house for drawer storage and organization. The lids are secure and food is preserved, but I have noticed staining when storing tomato-based soups or curry or spaghetti. No matter how much scrubbing, I can’t ever seem to get those red stains out. Other than that, I love them and they’re affordable!
Kindra W.
They are reasonably priced and work great. I have used these for packing lunches for work they got the job done. They are not what I would use to hold in heat and such. I used these to either pack lunches for others or myself such as sandwiches and chips. If choosing something to warm up or soup I would go for a thermos or something or a little more pricey. For simple lunches these work wonderfully.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Rubbermaid Contains are really nice to use, The price is right and you can purchase these products at Walmart or Meijers. Depending on what you have in your containers, I would use a rubber band over the container if you decide to travel with these containers. They can flip or accidentally drop and the rubber band is used to secure the lid. That's any kind of containers, No matter what brand you use.
Lisa M.
Knoxville
I use Rubbermaid Takealongs daily. With three kids we are always storing leftovers, opening them back up, storing them again, etc. Everything stays fresh and sealed tight! Another perk of the tight seal, smells don’t leak into the refrigerator! The big containers hold so much! I especially love this size for homemade muffins we make weekly for breakfast! Keeps them fresh all week long!
Alicia O.
Odenton, MD
These are great and do what they need. They don’t leak and hold a decent amount of food. I took off one star because they wear down easily and don’t seem as strong as other Rubbermaid products we have at home. I still use the ones I have but prefer my other Rubbermaid tubs that are a little stronger. I’ve had these fall out of the fridge before and food has gone everywhere 😩
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Great for making lunches and taking them to work.  They keep the freshness and I love the easy to use aspects.  Even more so, I do not feel guilty if I toss them! I would reccomend this product to anyone who takes their lunch or food to work! They really do work!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Rubbermaid has made my version of “meal prepping” a breeze. I work at a hospital ( sometimes up to 16 hours a day ) so I like to prep multiple meals at the beginning of the week so I can change it up when bringing food to work. The containers fit a decent amount of food, they’re microwave safe, not hard to open and keep my meals fresh & ready to go. Would deff recommend to all my friends.
Danielle S.
Shelton
I love the rectangle shaped containers because they’re great for separating leftovers for lunches the next day and since they’re shallower than the squares they fit nicely in my fridge. I just find that the lids get really worn from being used/ washed so after some time it becomes harder to get them to keep their seal/ lock nicely onto the containers.
How can I get that?