Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Deep Square Storage Containers 8 pk

Rubbermaid takealongs meet the need for short-term food storage. Soft lid grips container tightly for great seal, yet is easy to open, even out of the freezer. Double seal keeps food in the container and helps prevent spills. Large tab makes lid easier to grip when opening. Bases nest completely for space-efficient storage. Top-rack dishwasher safe, freezer safe, and microwave reheatable.

Looking for little baby food snack containers, do these hold up with multiple washes?
Start your review of Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Deep Square Storage Containers 8 pk!
Ann Arbor, MI
These containers make life easy, especially when it comes to packing leftovers for lunch. I can throw my salad, rice bowls, whatever in the container and go. I've been refrigerating, microwaving, and washing these for two years now. Affordable and reliable, I definitely recommend.
Stockton, CA
These are so convenient, I love the size of them I literally can put anything on them, the only con is sometimes if I don't close them really tight they can open up easily, but the are very affordable and come with quite a few tuppers, I would recommend
Crystal Lake, IL
I use these for holiday leftovers for guests taking them home. Knowing I never get them back is fine with me and they get the job done. Don't take up too much space when stacked and a little flimsy. They are absolutely affordable and my go to for the holiday season every year.
Perect for leftovers. Typical Tupperware these are the thinner ones so be careful putting them in the dishwasher. Mine have done fine on the top rack though. They are affordable. All around just good to have for anything I would definitely recommend!
Gainesville , FL
These storage containers are great for leftovers and are super easy to clean! I am always reusing them over and over and they never fail to keep my food fresh. They’re one of my favorite storage containers to use.
Buckhannon, WV
I love this set although some of the lids do not fit properly. Sometimes you have to squeeze the bowl in order to get the lids on. When working properly, they are great little bowls.
Huntertown, IN
It’s OK to store things for the short term. I wouldn’t recommend because it is plastic and when you reheat it in the microwave the plastic melts. Also when you have a hot dish and put it inside with the lid on the lid will become malformed.
Pontiac
I love these for when i have to work late and leave dinner for the kids. The are big enough i don't have to use a ton of them to fed all the kids which means less clean up and i always love that
Cary, NC
I’ve maintained at least half of this set for a number of years so you know they’re pretty hardy. My only complaints would be the slight lid leakage when attempting to transport liquids and that there’s a bit of a “texture” that gets ingrained in the plastic after holding certain foods for a time. I’m assuming it’s acidic foods that do this but don’t quote me on it. They are quite affordable for their longevity so it’s not such a pain to swap out the guys that get a bit ruddy!
Kempton, PA
They actually don't melt and they are dishwater safe!! Theyre affordable and come in multiple different sizes when it comes to buying them. There arent many cons in my opinion though. Except maybe if having like any type of spaghetti or marinara, the plastic will seep in the red coloring and forever have a red tint. And, I mean, when in a dishwasher, dont use the pods, use a gel. Come out much cleaner with no residue.