Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage ContainersRubbermaid
TakeAlongs Deep Rectangle Food Storage Container (Set of 2), 8 Cups

Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Deep Rectangle Food Storage Container (Set of 2), 8 Cups

by Rubbermaid

The Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Deep Rectangles, 8 Cup, 2-Pack, is the perfect solution for portable food storage. Containers can go to parties, picnics, or cookouts, or fill with treats and share with friends. With the Quik Clik Seal, lid clicks to the container for a secure, tight seal. The ridged lid design allows for easy stacking for better storage and the large tab makes lid easier to grip when opening. Top-rack dishwasher safe, freezer safe and microwave reheatable.Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Deep Rectangle Food Storage Container (Set of 2), 8 Cups

Are these [product:rubbermaid-takealongs-rectangular-food-storage-containers-6-pk] microwavable?
How can I get that?
Start your review of Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Deep Rectangle Food Storage Container (Set of 2), 8 Cups!
Angie O.
These are awesome, always have some of these on hand, great for storing left over food
Aveysha A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love these containers specially since I started making my lunch more for work they are great all sizes
Susan U.
Bronx, NY
Stores food pretty well. But it does retain some stains
Easy to store and easy to clean.

Good for freezing. Be careful in microwave though
Stores food pretty well. But it does retain some stains
Easy to store and easy to clean.

Good for freezing. Be careful in microwave though
Sasha H.
Gardendale, TX
I like That it has a good seal  you can clean them very easy it is very affordable .The plastic is nice and thick so it just makes you feel good about putting your food
rabecca R.
Pico Rivera, CA
Long shape makes it easy to pack more than one food inside but a few of mine have cracked from the microwave
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Great for making lunches and taking them to work.  They keep the freshness and I love the easy to use aspects.  Even more so, I do not feel guilty if I toss them! I would reccomend this product to anyone who takes their lunch or food to work! They really do work!
morgan M.
Valparaiso
I use these for meal prepping a lot. I use them to store leftovers. They are dishwasher and microwave safe. They’re affordable and durable. You can store cold or hot.
Melissa W.
Buckhead, Ga
They're convenient and durable. I've had it for a few years with no issue. I use it in the freezer as well. It can go from the freezer to the microwave.
Mar T.
My favorite container for storing casseroles and pasta noodles! The lid is very secure and you don’t have to worry about it popping off when taking it out of the fridge.
Kristal A.
springfield
These are really big. Great size for storing cookies or other baked goods. They are not leak proof though so I wouldn’t recommend storing liquid
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jacqueline Y.
Richmond Hill , ON
il y a 3 ans
Kat J. il y a 3 ans
Yes, also freezer safe and dishwasher safe.