Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage ContainersRubbermaid
TakeAlongs 17 oz Mini Deep Squares Containers + Lids, 5 count

Rubbermaid TakeAlongs 17 oz Mini Deep Squares Containers + Lids, 5 count

by Rubbermaid

RM 5CT TALG MN DP SQ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rubbermaid TakeAlongs 17 oz Mini Deep Squares Containers + Lids, 5 count!
Gwendolyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
1,266 reviews
These are good containers. They’re very sturdy and hold up well. But don’t put in red food. They stain.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,747 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are an easy purchase as they are very functional, they work very well, the lids fit securely, and the containers themselves last a very long time. Super affordable. They are a little bit thinner in material plastic but they are so cheap they’re easy to re-purchase. Very easy to wash.
April R.
Tavares, FL
I used these often. They work great for storing just about anything. They can have red sauce put in them and not stain the containers. They are affordable for sure.
Kandace A.
Globe, AZ
This is a food prep must have. This is what keeps my food fresh throughout the whole week.
Toni G.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like this product is very versatile and thick. They are easy to wash and Are made good enough to use in the dishwasher. And are cheap enough to be disposed of easily .
Dani F.
San Antonio, TX
I like these containers, but they just don't hold up as long as the Rubbermaid and Ziploc ones do. In the end, their cheaper price per container is more because they have to be replaced sooner. If they're being used for storing beads or other small craft items, I would prefer these simply because their durability wouldn't be pushed as hard since they wouldn't need washed as often.
Beatrice M.
Kenosha, WI
I love having these to pack my fiancé his lunch for work. They are sturdy and great for storing food. The size is perfect for packing sides so that they don’t all mix together. I will purchase more of these!
Taylor D.
Batesville
I meal prep so these are great for small portions or sides. I just mix and match them daily for lunches. Effective and easy to use. Good price considering I will lose it in a month or so anyways. I do recommend
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
Rubbermaid is one of my favorite brands as it is very sturdy. It keeps food fresh and it’s very easy to grab on the go. Also super easy to clean as grease doesn’t really cling to it.
Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
Great take away dish! I also use them to store some dry goods. Easy to clean, inexpensive and stays organized easily!

Looking for your answer?