BY RUBBERMAID

Store, organize, and pack a variety of foods with these Rubbermaid TakeAlongs 2.1-Cup Deep Squares Food Storage Containers. The serving size makes them ideal for a snack, sauce, dressing, or other small portions. The snap of the Quik Clik Seal lids helps you know they're closed tight, and graduation marks help you neatly measure out portions. These stackable BPA-free containers are freezer and top-rack dishwasher safe, and have microwave-safe bases.

5 Piece; Capacity - 2.1 Cups; Shape - Small Deep Square; Color - Clear base with Racer Red lid; Disposable food storage container

Heather B.
Rubbermaid storage containers are great for food storage and many other uses. I use them to organize many different items such as bolts, screw's, nails, tacks, paperclips, safety pins, business cards or store loyalty cards, electronics, art supplies, and anything else you need to organize or store.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
These are great containers for left overs. They keep my food fresh for a long time. The lid snaps on easily and stays tight. I never have to worry that my food will go bad. Very affordable price also. I would recommend  using this product.
Whitney C.
Saint Paris
I love Rubbermaid and all of there products, but this one especially it’s a deep square container which is perfect to put your packed lunches in, take for traveling and very light weight and sturdy container would highly recommend to other people
Kara C.
Ridgely
Seals tightly, keeps food fresh longer, good for any types of foods. Recommend using/buying to others. Was very satisfied using any Rubbermaid products. They are reasonably priced, specially for a 5 pack.
Dani F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I like these containers, but they just don't hold up as long as the Rubbermaid and Ziploc ones do. In the end, their cheaper price per container is more because they have to be replaced sooner.

If they're being used for storing beads or other small craft items, I would prefer these simply because their durability wouldn't be pushed as hard since they wouldn't need washed as often.
Dennise L.
Good for travel. They do not leak. And they are a very affordable price. They are effective in what they are supposed to do, although they do absorb odor, so that would be the downside of this product.
Taylor M.
Roseville
I use these for my leftovers. They make it easy to take to and from work when I bring my own lunch. The name speaks for itself. They’re easy to ‘take along.’ I’ve purchased mine at Target.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
My go to storage containers! We have all of these inall of the different shapes and size. They keep food fresh for my longer. I wish they held up better in the microwave and dishwasher.
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
Rubbermaid is one of my favorite brands as it is very sturdy. It keeps food fresh and it’s very easy to grab on the go. Also super easy to clean as grease doesn’t really cling to it.
Taylor D.
Batesville
I meal prep so these are great for small portions or sides. I just mix and match them daily for lunches. Effective and easy to use. Good price considering I will lose it in a month or so anyways. I do recommend