Rubbermaid Take Alongs Twist & Seal Liquid Storage - 4 CT uploaded by Megan R.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid® Take Alongs® Twist & Seal™ Liquid Storage.
Containers + lids.
1.2 cups 284 ml. see more...

Shelley F.
Belvidere , IL
I love these for when I make baby food. Not only can I store fresh food in these, but I can freeze and defrost in them as well. Being microwave and dishwasher safe is always a bonus as well. And considering how inexpensive they are, if one accidentally grows a science experiment in the back corner of your fridge, you can just toss it, and buy some new ones.
Jessica A.
Pearisburg
Love,  love, love these!  I love the fact that the lids twist on and stay on.   They are wonderful for on the go or individuals with busy lives.  These containers are super durable.  I would recommend buying these containers and it helps that they are affordable as well!
Molly G.
Rock Springs
Great product. Keeps things fresh, sealed, so you never have to worry about a mess. They are durable too.

Pros- everything mentioned above.
Cons- none

Decent price as well. Affordable and great quality.

I would recommend this product to anyone.
Priscilla V.
Ada, MI
Love these!!! Perfect for leftovers and sending them away with people. They are cheap in cost so you don’t need to worry about getting your Tupperware back. Love the twist feature, doesn’t make you feel like the top will pop off if the container is squeezed or dropped.
Kaylee P.
No Leakage!!! I use these to put sour cream, salsa, guac, and any other dipping sauces in these. I find them very effective. My only con is that i lose them ( my self to blame). Very affordable so i would recommend to anyone that need to pack a healthy lunch!
Taylor B.
Louisville, KY
I’ve found Rubbermaid to be a very reliable brand for storing leftover food. This brand is also reasonably priced and containers come in many shapes and sizes, making it easy to store away any kind of leftover food you wish. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lyndsey B.
Graham
In our home we tend to hsve tons of left overs.  We love being able to use these to store almost anything. We will definitely be buying more. I also put them in my dishwasher and it hasnt harmed them. They are very affordable. I would reccommend these.
Ashley B.
Waukesha
So perfect. In love with this product. I can use the rubbermaid containers for so much more than food. I can put make up, toiletries, art supplies, etc. In the containers and when i use food it always stays fresh. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Grace W.
Conway, AR
I pack my lunch for school in these every day. They are so affordable for the quality! The are very sturdy and only a couple of dollars. They seal perfectly so no spills or messes. I take them home, easily wash and then pack again the next day!
Rachel C.
Walton
Not a fan. Made with cheap plastic that is prone to warping and discoloration. These are good for little more than disposable meal prep containers. And since I recently went plastic free they are not even good for that. At least they are cheap.