Rubbermaid Take Alongs Twist & Seal Liquid Storage

by Rubbermaid

Rubbermaid® Take Alongs Twist & Seal™ Liquid Storage.
3 liquid storage.
Containers + lids.
2 cups 473ml.

Do you like these? Where did you get them? Answer each question in a separate comment
Start your review of Rubbermaid Take Alongs Twist & Seal Liquid Storage!
Aaron B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Very nice product! The twist and seal function always for protection from any toddler or infant from chocking or getting snacks when not wanted. Highly recommend this product to anyway with young kids around.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Great little buggers! I use them for my son and my husbands packed lunches; Snack packs for hikes and park runs, puréed leftover fruits and veggies for my toddler Niece and nephew when they have Auntie days! You can stack them in the cabinet without wasting too much space! I give 5 stars it’s hard to find Tupperware that actually works!
CieArra P.
Awesome my dog knocked it over and luckily I had the lid on it, the lid protected my floor from everything...
Tabrina W.
York
Easy to use and no spills.  Just wish they were free of BPA and other toxins.  Would recommend for those who don’t mind plastic.
Claudia H.
USA
The tupperware itself is very durable and workable. However, it stains very easily and even after washing multiple times thoroughly the stains do not come out.
Hailey B.
Globe
It's an amazing product. I love it and it helps keep my leftover still fresh. Highly recommend to friends and family
Crystal B.
Greenwood, SC
These are the PERFECT co tai era for anything liquid. I use them for salad dressing for my work kj chez. I use them for my cereal on the go. I use them for soups for my lunches.
Fallon G.
Elizabethtown, PA
I really like these containers. Unlike their counterpart with the lids that snap on these you can tell are totally secure. They freeze and thaw very well as I usually make big batches of soup and freeze them for lunches.
Celeste M.
Rancho Cordova
They're really good for soup and dressing etc. I've never had a leak no matter how much I throw around the container!
Alyssa F.
Zionsville, IN
Love that they are dishwasher safe and leak proof! I don't have to worry about what I put in them and my husband loves taking them for his lunch. Worth the investment.