Rubbermaid Take Alongs Deep Squares Containers + Lids 5.2 cups - 4 CT uploaded by Miranda F.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid® Take Alongs® 5.2 Cups Deep Squares Containers + Lids.
Microwave - safe.
Rubbermaid®, Dole®, daisy, cottage cheese.
4. see more...

Brandy K.
Bridge city
My spouse is in the construction industry, and these little take alongs are a life saver! Packing lunches every morning can be a struggle because I have to make sure whatever is going in the lunchbox, doesn’t leak and will hold. These are so helpful. They seal off and I don’t have to worry about cleaning the bottom of the lunch box out that evening! Most bowls don’t really seal all the way especially the cheaper ones, so it helps to actually spend the money because these are worth it!
Morgan P.
Wichita
I use this product for everything! I usually put dressings, or yogurt inside of these containers and it works great! There is never any leakage if there is liquid inside. I meal prep my food, so this product is a necessity. It is affordable and there is a great range of sizes to choose from! This is a must have if you cook or meal prep or take your food to school, work, etc.
Chelsea G.
Hampton
I looove these. They’re good to stack on top of each other in the fridge and don’t melt in the microwave easily. I like the kids because they don’t fall off super fact. I’d say it’s worth the money for them. Especially for big families and special holidays. They’re not super hard to clean either.
Jessica R.
Ionia, MI
I have used the same set of Rubbermaid take alongs for 4-5 years now and there has been absolutely no wear on them. They haven’t faded or cracked. Still look brand new. I love that they all fit together and can be stored in a relatively small space.
Han 🌸.
These tupperware not only seem heavy duty but they are also long lasting! I have yet to have a Rubbermaid Tupperware that doesn’t last me forever, and even though they tend to be a little pricier than the other brands, it’s well worth it!
CAROLINA B.
Katy, TX
I like the size of these Tupperware. They’re perfect to just take to the office to have some lunch. Quality could be better, but for the cost of the product I would say that it’s not a bad product! Would recommend for a cheap option.
Callie A.
Merritt Island
Good container that doesn’t leak. I like these because they will actually fit in a lunchbox unlike the flat long ones. The only thing is that when you put stuff like pasta in them, they tend to stain with the color of the food.
Cyn. R.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for snacks (i would say mostly dry) but it’s also great in the microwave when needed. It’s thick enough to secure all your snacks or food. Also perfect to compile into your desk at work, as it’s small but holds a lot!
Lily P.
Beaverton
While Tupperware is usually something that most people have in their house, Rubbermaid made an effective seal on their Tupperware that creates an airtight lock and prevents food from going bad before it can be finished
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
These are perfect for left overs from meals. Lee’s foods freeze for some time. You don’t have to worry about knocking the container over and it spelling. The lids lock on tight. They are easy to stack for storage.