Rubbermaid Sharpie Pen, Felt Tip - Black

by Rubbermaid

Lay down sharp, vividly smooth lines that won't bleed through paper with Sharpie Pens. The fine point and slim design make it easy to draw crisp details while the archival-quality, acid-free ink is perfect for drawing, adult coloring books, journaling, making cards and more. The black Sharpie ink also dries quickly and is water, smear and fade resistant. Write confident, fine lines with Sharpie Pens. Bold, black color makes a strong impression Archival-quality, acid-free ink does not bleed through paper Fine point draws flawless details Quick-drying permanent ink is water, fade and smear resistant. Color: Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rubbermaid Sharpie Pen, Felt Tip - Black!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,461 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a fun tip sharpe pen! Great for the straight fine lines. Very pigmented and dry fast! They are adorable and long lasting! I use this for a lot of my school projects that I get in school as well as any graphing I do( or even the dosing off doodling I do )
Sarah C.
Antioch, TN
I love the way this pen feels while writing as well as the way it looks. It moves so smoothly and is just the right thickness.

Looking for your answer?