starr s.
Akron, OH

How well does rubbermaid reveal spray mop work

Jazmin G V.
Jazmin G V.
Corona, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
Great mop! doesn't leave streaks on the floor and actually does its job:)
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lees Summit, MO
5 years, 4 months ago
Mine takes lots of abuse. My 2 and 5 year old love to mop and I am a hardcore mopper. It works great and hasn't broken or cracked.
Rose I.
Rose I.
5 years, 4 months ago
I had mine for a couple of months and I love it.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
5 years, 4 months ago
Well..I've seen so many positive reviews online! The only complain people have is that the mop often cracks/brakes right where the bottle is connected to the base. I just try not to push too much. I had it for 3 months and it works great!