BY RUBBERMAID

Find housecleaning tools at Target.com! Streamline your cleaning routine with the reveal spray mop from rubbermaid. Versatile enough to use on any hard surface, it includes a manual trigger sprayno batteries needed. The refillable bottle allows you to create your own cleaning solution, and the 360-degree swivel head helps you reach every corner. The reveal spray mop comes with two reusable microfiber pads and a refill bottle. see more...

• How do I get one free/2 Answers
  • Is this mop safe for laminate and vinyl flooring? 2 Answers
  • Is there a problem with the mop leaking?1 Answers
Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop
  • "I really loved this mop, but after a couple of uses something happened and instead of me spraying the cleaning solution it now just leaks out." in 27 reviews
  • "You can out your own cleaning products in and rewash the pad making this a little different then other mops of this style! " in 15 reviews
  • "Sometimes the cloth pad doesn't clean the super crusty /gooey stuff the way being down on your knees scrubbing floors would, but to maintain the household in-between deep cleanings it works great." in 12 reviews
  • "I bought mine at Menards, I love is so much.you can makeyourownsolution which is awesome and save money.also you wash the pan on the bottom which also saves you money.I use in my dance room kitchen hardwood floors." in 12 reviews
  • "I like this mop, it does really well for wood floors, but the spray handle gets very difficult most of the time don't want to spray." in 11 reviews
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
So glad I purchased this and ditched the mop bucket! I live in a small condo with little storage space, so these is great for me! The mop cleans very well, and I love the fact that the micro-fiber cleaning pad is removable as well as machine washable. Another small bonus is the hook on the handle that allows me to hang this discretely in the laundry room (saving much needed space).
Genita K.
Genita K.
I bought this mop because of the washable reusable pad. I didn't want the hassle of having to buy costly pads that tear or didn't stay on. The pad remains on the mop and when I'm done I throw it in the washer. I did have to replace the small ring because it broke other than that I like this mop for my apartment space.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
I only have one room in my house that doesn't have carpeting and this mop is perfect for it. I don't have to drag out a bucket and everything else to clean my floor. All I have to do it grab the mop fill it up a little bit with water and solution and just go at it. It is great.
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the best thing for allllll flooring. We have ceramic tile and 4 pets. It is so easy to use and change out the cleaner of your choice, sometimes I even use plain water. Throwing the pads in the washing machine is the best part.
Becky O.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I've owned a couple of these, my first one was accidentally broken but when I repurchased it, it worked great a few times and then the sprayer quit working and just leaked out. Awesome concept but need to make it better quality
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Great spray mop to get rid of spots with a quick wipe... light and doesnt take up space
natalie s.
natalie s.
Columbus, Oh
best alternative to swiffer. swiffer is just too expensive. so this is great. i can use my lysol and water, and it can be warm water too, which is great, and the pad is reusable. i love, love, love this mop. it is a must buy especially if you hate mopping your floors. its nice to have.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Decorator Expert
I like this mop. I like that I can make my own solution and in turn, saving money rather than buy purchasing the swifter solution to their mop. I can make sure what I use is safe for my small children as well. I like that the pad is washable, but I also don't like that the pad is washable. You know? I'm probably just weird, but I'm not the biggest fan of putting that dirty mop pad in my washing machine, even though I wash it by itself. It just skeeves me out a little! It's great though so I don't create waste and in turn, I save money.

I will say that my first mop was probably a dud as it just up and broke one day-the trigger no longer would work.

My second mop has held up great though!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
So handy! I love the way the mop moves. slides easy on my hardwood floors. sprays well too!really well! only good things to say! I love that it has the reusable pad rather than the disposable ones like the Swiffer.
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breahna M.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
I love this product. We use it at my work and it does wonders. It is very effective compared to other products like it. It does have a really good clean smell. It is not too pricey. I think it is worth the price. I would buy it again when I need a new one.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does it really clean good?
Amy H.
Amy H.
Reno, NV
How does this compare to Swiffer?
Chantella V.
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How much Does this retail for?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Johnstown, PA
I have laminate flooring. Do you recommend this mop for that type of flooring?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
What is the best thing about this product