Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop

Find housecleaning tools at Target.com! Streamline your cleaning routine with the reveal spray mop from rubbermaid. Versatile enough to use on any hard surface, it includes a manual trigger sprayno batteries needed. The refillable bottle allows you to create your own cleaning solution, and the 360-degree swivel head helps you reach every corner. The reveal spray mop comes with two reusable microfiber pads and a refill bottle.

Not sure which to get this or the vileda promist? Any recommendations?
Is this mop safe for laminate and vinyl flooring?
Is there a problem with the mop leaking?
Start your review of Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop!
Product Highlights
“I really loved this mop, but after a couple of uses something happened and instead of me spraying the cleaning solution it now just leaks out.” in reviews
“You can out your own cleaning products in and rewash the pad making this a little different then other mops of this style! ” in reviews
“...on the bottom which also saves you money.I use in my dance room kitchen hardwood floors.” in reviews
“...floors would, but to maintain the household in-between deep cleanings it works great.” in reviews
“I like this mop, it does really well for wood floors, but the spray handle gets very difficult most of the time don't want to spray.” in reviews
Lake Stevens, WA
By far my favorite mop, u can use ur own cleaning solutions and instead of throwing away the cleaning pads like a swifter u just throw the pad in the wash and reuse it ! I only have one complaint but it’s not a deal breaker , the container for water and cleaner has broken several times on me but I use mine daily and have had each one for over six months before experiencing that issue which might just be normal wear and tear , it’s also affordable to just buy a new one , all in all I love mine !
I love this mop. I have dark laminate floors and I was having so much trouble mopping without leaving streaks. I went on youtube and found a video with a solution to my problem. Now cleaning my floors is a breeze! I fill the bottle with vinegar diluted in water and a tiny but if dawn dish soap. My floors have never looked better. So clean - no streaks. It’s also very convenient to pull out and clean random spots. I love this mop so much that I bought one for my sister lol she loves it too!
Regina, SK
I have been using this product for years and still enjoy it. I have replaced it once and have only repurchased the cleaning pads a couple times. I like that you can put in and use any cleaner and that the scrub ads are washable. I feel like it helps to keep the replacement costs down and is more environmentally friendly for those who prefer that. The cleaning pads work well on my hardwood floors and do a good job cleaning up. I would definitely recommend.
Walterboro, SC
I have nothing bad to say about this mop. I've owned a Swiffer-jet  for years but I got sick of paying for refill mop pads and cleaning solution. I wanted something similar that doesn't require a mop bucket to use and this fits the bill. I love that you can use your own solution and wash and reuse the mop pad. i normally use Mr Clean  Plus it seems to perform better overall in terms of picking up the dirt but its great.
Ipswich, MA
I got this to replace the wasteful swifter. This has a machine washable pad, and you can fill it with your choice of floor cleaner. There is also no need for a battery, which saves a few bucks! I highly recommend as it is easy to use and helps to keep waste down. Only negative is that it does leak a bit, so I just remove the canister when I am done mopping!
Decorator Expert Level 3
I am SO passionate about this mop! It works so well and has many features I love. I have two separate liquid containers (one for hardwood & one for tile) and it’s so easy to swap them out. I also have 3 mop cloths so I can swap out between hardwood & tile and always have one on hand for any spills or accidents. Great mop for a great price.
Winnipeg, MB
I really like the washable part of this mop so that you don’t have to buy the pads. You can choose your own cleaner I just use Lysol and dilute it with water find that sometimes it does leak but I think that’s just the flaw of it if it’s not sitting the right way it’s going to leak but it definitely washes the floor as well
Pahrump, NV
Thia is my favorite mop! I love the fact that you can use whatever cleaner you please unlike other brands. Another giant plus is the pads are washable and realitivly cheap. Only thing I think I would personally change is the little scrubber pad thing on the top. Once it gets dirty and old there isnt much you can do about it.
Lincoln
I had one of these and unfortunately it broke while I was moving to another house. Not sure what happened but I miss it. Did an excellent job cleaning floor and I would recommend it. Can't remember how much it was but it must have been reasonably priced or I wouldn't have bought it ! Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop
Smyrna , TN
This thing is amazing. No more buying pricey refills that you have no idea what kind of chemicals you’re cleaning with. I love to make my own cleaning blend depending on the mess. I have one bottle for hardwood floor, one for tile, and another for the bathroom floors. You can buy additional pads and bottles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...