BY RUBBERMAID

Find housecleaning tools at Target.com! Streamline your cleaning routine with the reveal spray mop from rubbermaid. Versatile enough to use on any hard surface, it includes a manual trigger sprayno batteries needed. The refillable bottle allows you to create your own cleaning solution, and the 360-degree swivel head helps you reach every corner. The reveal spray mop comes with two reusable microfiber pads and a refill bottle. see more...

Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop
  • "I really loved this mop, but after a couple of uses something happened and instead of me spraying the cleaning solution it now just leaks out." in 27 reviews
  • "You can out your own cleaning products in and rewash the pad making this a little different then other mops of this style! " in 15 reviews
  • "Sometimes the cloth pad doesn't clean the super crusty /gooey stuff the way being down on your knees scrubbing floors would, but to maintain the household in-between deep cleanings it works great." in 12 reviews
  • "I bought mine at Menards, I love is so much.you can makeyourownsolution which is awesome and save money.also you wash the pan on the bottom which also saves you money.I use in my dance room kitchen hardwood floors." in 12 reviews
  • "I like this mop, it does really well for wood floors, but the spray handle gets very difficult most of the time don't want to spray." in 11 reviews
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
If you do not own this mop go get it NOW! Order it, go to the store, just go get it, you will not be disappointed! Not only is it affordable but you can make your own solutions with cleaning products of your choice, and wash the mop heads! It saves SO much money!!!! It works great on my floors and the wide head of the mop makes it easy to get all areas.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this mop! I love being able to fill the container, spray my floor and just squirt when I need more cleaner on my floor. My floor gets super clean because the pad works well but my floor isn't wet forever, it dries quickly. I like the fact that I can toss the pad in the washer when it gets dirty, too. The other regret that I have is that I didn't buy an extra pad. It's not terribly inconvenient to wait while it washes but if my kids spill something, it would be great if I could have an extra one waiting for me.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop is a great cleaning tool to have on hand. You can use your own cleaning solution and wash and reuse the microfiber mop pad. It is easy to use and fill up when necessary and a space saver.
Awilda F.
Im in love with this mop. I Have wood floor and decided to buy this mop and give it try. Works really well, has reusable and washable pads. super easy to storage and light. It has spray bottle attached to the mop making my job and cleaning way easier.
Kari M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I clean homes and businesses so this product is a must! I love that I can use any type of cleaner just fill up the bottle. The pads are washable I think for like 100 washes. Replacement pads are around $6 and I have a few of them. Unlike a swifter you can reuse them and use what ever type clean you have in it. It works great for laminate and hardwood even tile. Makes cleaning so much easier. I wouldn't recommend it for really dirty floors because it would just push around the dirt. You can tell when you need new mop pads because it starts to leave spots . Avoid using fabric softener when you wash them or it will ruin them. Best $20 for a mop I ever spent! It is at most stores , I got mine from Home Depot and that is also where I get the extra pads at.
natalie s.
Columbus, Oh
best alternative to swiffer. swiffer is just too expensive. so this is great. i can use my lysol and water, and it can be warm water too, which is great, and the pad is reusable. i love, love, love this mop. it is a must buy especially if you hate mopping your floors. its nice to have.
Genita K.
I bought this mop because of the washable reusable pad. I didn't want the hassle of having to buy costly pads that tear or didn't stay on. The pad remains on the mop and when I'm done I throw it in the washer. I did have to replace the small ring because it broke other than that I like this mop for my apartment space.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
So glad I purchased this and ditched the mop bucket! I live in a small condo with little storage space, so these is great for me! The mop cleans very well, and I love the fact that the micro-fiber cleaning pad is removable as well as machine washable. Another small bonus is the hook on the handle that allows me to hang this discretely in the laundry room (saving much needed space).
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
So handy! I love the way the mop moves. slides easy on my hardwood floors. sprays well too!really well! only good things to say! I love that it has the reusable pad rather than the disposable ones like the Swiffer.
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
I only have one room in my house that doesn't have carpeting and this mop is perfect for it. I don't have to drag out a bucket and everything else to clean my floor. All I have to do it grab the mop fill it up a little bit with water and solution and just go at it. It is great.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does it really clean good?
Amy H.
Reno, NV
How does this compare to Swiffer?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How much Does this retail for?
Amanda M.
Johnstown, PA
I have laminate flooring. Do you recommend this mop for that type of flooring?
Nicole D.
What is the best thing about this product