BY RUBBERMAID #97 in Food Storage Containers

Rubbermaid® Refill Reuse™ [mini].
BPA free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Daisy A.
Kingsville
I really enjoy these...easy to fill & take along. When ur on the go!! Great for quick trips! & sports outtings!
juan e.
I think this refill reuse cup is pretty cool. I really like how you can just wash ot and reuse the cup again.
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
I use these for my.sons Luches for school and he said it never leaks witch is nice cause nothing get wet..
Shelly L.
Portland
I liked the concept and hoped that it would be spill proof. Once it tipped over it dripped immediately.
Desiree S.
Rubidoux
It lasts a long time. It doesn’t break easily. It can be easily cleaned. Great use for any beverage.
Allie H.
Maryville
mine cracked when washing in the dishwasher. the lid always leaked and the lid wouldn’t stay closed.
Kirsten D.
Like to use especially for my young girls. Easy to clean and store. Holds up well with my young kids
Ellie E.
rexburg
I thought this product was awesome. Nice that they have the refill pack. Super easy and convenient
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Me encanta este termo para tomar agua o cualquier jugo es práctico de buena calidad y económico
Lauren A.
Canton, TX
Good for a short amount of time. After a few washes it starts to crack and then it’s no good.