BY RUBBERMAID #97 in Food Storage Containers

Rubbermaid® Refill Reuse™ [mini].
BPA free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
These water bottles are so appealing until you realize that if they're not upright they begin to leak and spill. Never again.
Taylor T.
dania
I love these little containers I have them in pink and blue! Good containers to store liquids in and great for kids as well!
Robin S.
We use these for bikes and bikes rides great and durable. The kids have them in
SeverL colors they love customize
Them
Anna 💎.
This product is great for cup holders and bikes yes, it is very affordable and I love how the straw opens and closes
Kara E.
DeWitt
I bought these for my boys for sports practices. They leak so bad. And they sweat 😩 my boys hate taking them anywhere
Rhykquan F.
dallas
Great product you won’t be disappointed you will be highly satisfied with this product this product is very effective
erica m.
A great and fun way to keep the kiddos hydrated . They live these little water bottles! Makes drinking water fun!
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Great water bottle for on the go. Came with my lunch pail, but haven’t really used. Prefer my own bottled water.
regina w.
Newton, NJ
Love to take along with me . I hate to buy water and throw out all that plastic.easy to clean and throw in a bag
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love this line great moisturizing concealer that I absolutely love to use everyday very light weight and smooth