BY RUBBERMAID #97 in Food Storage Containers

Rubbermaid® Refill Reuse™ [mini].
BPA free. see more...

Ivana K.
Chisago City
Works great! Keeps the food fresh! And easy to wash in sinks or dishwasher! Bought for friends and family and everyone loves them! Great product. I would recommend to everyone! Cheap and worth all the money!
Jessica S.
Port Charlottr
I only allow my child to put water in this, in the past I have had trouble with similar products having juice stains in them if used otherwise . They are great for on the go or around the house. I prefer the little ones so the liquid stays cold till finished. They are a great price as well
Lauren P.
Montville, NJ
works like a water botttle. it holds water. i like water. Waters good ig. the water bottles pretty. blue is a pretty color. very pretty. overall it works like a water bottle. not a disappointment. 110% satisfies would recommend for fruity adults in their mid 100’s
kendra l.
Jackson
I’ve used these a few times and they’ve always seemed to work however I’ll never forget that one time I brought it to the gym with me and the lid snapped off and broke, I couldn’t fix it and ended up with no water for my workout...
Kate J.
This is the perfect water bottle for my children going to school. I like how the straw can be chewed on but the inside straw does not come out. I wish it was double layered so that condensation did not get on my child’s hand.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product it really is great for my nanny kids, very small and portable, but downfall is that it runs out fast because it is such a small bottle, very affordable and I would recommend this product to people on the go
Hannah L.
Mauldin
I use this to pack juice or sweet tea for lunch. It fits well in my lunch bag, but still holds a decent amount of liquid. It doesn't leak, and I don't feel like a child carrying around a juice box for my lunch.
Deena M.
Yardley, PA
Love this product! Lid closes well and keeps things from leaking. Good in my dishwasher.. it has been effective for my use. Affordable price for me. Some coupons for Rubbermaid circulating as well. I'd recommend!
Sarah J.
Winnsboro
This Rubbermaid refill bottle is great for the gym or for going on a run! The size isn’t going to take up a lot of space either. Easy to cary and you won’t have any leakage or spills I would highly recommend
Tiffany T.
Athens
Great for my four year old for long trips. You can close the “straw” and not worry about it leaking in your bag. Wish the straw was longer and more sturdy. Top is difficult to wash due to tons of small crevices.